Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
In the ring I would agree. However when Punk says "Best in the World" I believe he is referring to a total package type of deal, with wrestling, promos, etc. AJ Styles cannot hold a candle to Punk's mic skills.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
"AJ Styles beat CM Punk in Ring of honor"

So, whoever beat AJ Styles in ROH automatically claims the title of "best In The World"?

·
Dragon Slayer
6,625 Posts
1. Not real

2. Results don't matter because of #1

3. "CM Punk" is a character who is pretty over the top, no one should seriously believe the man himself considers himself to be the greatest in the world. Everyone in this business has to be confident, but I doubt many consider themselves the best period.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
I'd love to see AJ in the WWE, he is a guy who could possibly take the mantle that's been lying bare since Shawn retired, I personally don't think anyone can be considered the best in the World if they aren't anywhere near the main event picture in TNA

·
Banned
1,184 Posts
CM Punk is getting allot of hate lately,A sign that he truly is a main eventer now

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I think AJ is better.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
AJ Styles... AJ STYLES!? Styles sucks when it comes to being a professional wrestler. Until he can talk and have a character worth being on TV, he'll always been leagues and leagues away from Punk.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.