Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, instead of focusing on all the bad shit that goes on in TNA, I've decided to focus on the positives, and the chief amongst them, AJ Styles.

So, if you'll forgive me, let me wax on just how incredible he is.

Probably one of the most psychologically sound high fliers of all time.

He's also a fantastic natural babyface, he honestly just has to walk out and people love him, that's charisma. He kinda reminds of a younger Sting.

And he's one of the most balanced wrestlers ever, his high flying is clean, he's scary strong, technically gifted and his brawling is really underrated IMO.

So, what other awesome things can you say about AJ Styles?

·
Registered
452 Posts
One of the very best in the business. He is a solid mic worker as a heel, but has much more charisma as a face. THe fact that he can't have both in one position is his biggest weakness. But the guy is brilliant otherwise.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
One of the best wrestlers in the world who will be totally underappreciated because he is and has been doing nothing in TNA for years (minus his title reign last year which ended in completely forgettable fashion.)

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
One of my favorites. I like his wrestling strategies and personality.

·
Banned
740 Posts
Amazing wrestler, great talker, natural charisma - just lacks a couple inches of height to be complete performer.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
He's the "michael jordan" of TNA sitting on the bench.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
One of the best wrestlers in the world who will be totally underappreciated because he is and has been doing nothing in TNA for years (minus his title reign last year which ended in completely forgettable fashion.)
believe me., you dont want TNA to "John Cena" him aka overpush him. i hated him in 2005 just because he was beating everyone in the x division. thank GOD for Samoa Joe.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
One of the best. Hopefully world will one day witness that.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Watching AJ Styles isn't fun anymore. It's like watching stacks of money burn. Or watching diamond rings get flushed down the toilet.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Watching AJ Styles isn't fun anymore. It's like watching stacks of money burn. Or watching diamond rings get flushed down the toilet.
good job shitting on Daniels

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you missed the point of AJ's current storyline. hes putting over Daniels.
No he isn't, the point of the feud is that AJ is better than Daniels in every way, Daniels is getting too old and beaten down to wrestle and probably has to retire.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
We're clearly not talking about the same thing.
you are clearly saying that AJ is wasting his time. i'm telling you that he isnt and that Daniels deserves the spotlight more than AJ.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
you are clearly saying that AJ is wasting his time. i'm telling you that he isnt and that Daniels deserves the spotlight more than AJ.
I'm saying AJ is wasting his whole career. I don't care if Daniels deserves spotlight more or not. AJ deserves it more than most guys who have gotten it in TNA.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts