Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
29,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can't beat Jericho, can't beat Roman, can't beat KO and now can't even get the better of Kofi and Xavier without assistance.

In what world is this a dream match when the guy has been booked to be weaker than a 40 year old heel Jericho.

Loss after loss, I can't believe he's still remotely over after being to look like shit week in week out.

That line was definitely fed by Vince, he wants the fans to sour on AJ.

It sums up AJ in the WWE so far, a bust. Someone who has been brought in to take loses and show that the WWE is the big leagues. Petty fucker is that Vince.

Nothing but a clean win can get him some much needed credibility, otherwise in fans eyes he's just a loser who cheated to beat Cena.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I remember when people were so happy that AJ is getting a title shot after Post WM. However, now they are crying. That is why i want Kevin and Dean to way from wwe title until Roman is a champion.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,746 Posts
Just another example of why the WWE can't create any "new stars"

Only guys who are picked by Vince and have been created solely by Vince ever get the booking that would create a star and Vince's track record of picking these "stars" has been not good since Cena and Batista

1 - 20 of 191 Posts