Wrestling Forum banner

AJ Styles injured

6145 Views 19 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Boom Baby
There were rumors that AJ Styles was injured. I think now it's official since him and Hardy have been replace for the house shows this weekend.

No AJ Styles and no Hardy at Lockdown? The Lethal Lockdown Match might be terrible. fpalm
TNAWrestling.com is no longer adverstising Jeff Hardy for this weekends house show events in Florida and Georgia. He had been scheduled to face AJ Styles this weekend, but those matches have been pulled and replaced by Rob Van Dam vs Matt Hardy bouts.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
I guess since Jeff got sent home this week he would not be at the live shows. A friend of mine was at the tapings and saw him in the hotel and he seemed fine, no neck brace or anything. I wonder if they are just trying to sell the injury for a couple of weeks??

· Registered
632 Posts
I guess since Jeff got sent home this week he would not be at the live shows. A friend of mine was at the tapings and saw him in the hotel and he seemed fine, no neck brace or anything. I wonder if they are just trying to sell the injury for a couple of weeks??
Thats great to know. Sure hope hes not seriously injured. He was just added to the house show here in cleveland and I was really looking forward to meeting him finally

· Registered
4,806 Posts
He's going to be off TV to be the 'shock' for Lethal Lockdown. Fourtune will start getting beaten down without there leader the look of no hope. The match start 4 vs 3 then bamm 'get ready to fly..... I am I am' OMGZZZ how is this possible AJ Styles has returned from the grave.

· Registered
3,240 Posts
It's obvious former WCW world champion David Arquitte is making his return at Lethal Lockdown. AJ Styles will be busy in a feud with Gunner for the Rainbow Television Championship of Hope and Dreams.

· Registered
1,509 Posts
I would like to see AJ Styles appear at Lockdown, but in street clothes selling his injury. He says that he can't compete tonight, but Fortune has a surprise for Immortal.

As that Lockdown match progresses and it's time for the fourth member of Team Fortune to appear, the camera switches to the back, where AJ is giving the mystery wrestler a pep talk. AJ says, "I appreciate you being here. We knew we could count on you. You're as much a part of TNA as anyone. Now get out there and kick some Immortal butt!"

Then the mystery wrestler walks past the camera to head out to the ring, and it's Christopher Daniels!

I'd mark out for that!

· Registered
4,029 Posts
He's going to be off TV to be the 'shock' for Lethal Lockdown. Fourtune will start getting beaten down without there leader the look of no hope. The match start 4 vs 3 then bamm 'get ready to fly..... I am I am' OMGZZZ how is this possible AJ Styles has returned from the grave.
This. Except it's gonna be 5vs4.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.