Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Dixie Carter's Twitter

AJ Styles broke his finger in Abu Dhabi on today's show & had to go to the hospital to have it re-set. Never like injuries.

Hope you can still wrestle @ final resolution, so looking forward to AJ vs Doug Williams

Don't know much about broken fingers, is it possible he will still wrestle?

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Man, I hope he gets better until the epic 45 min (I wish) clash with ''The Finest Thing In Life''.
Get better, AJ, get better!

·
Super Moderator
19,327 Posts
He should be able to wrestle with a broken finger...depending on how careful his opponent is, I suppose.

·
WF's Real Bad Guy
1,938 Posts
Has AJ ever had a serious injury? I do know A lot of the greats have gave AJ compliments about being a safe worker.I do know he should be able to work for a while with his Finger injury.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
Thought by reading it that he had a more serious injury he should be better in no time.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Isn't that the most rich city in the world or something? What the hell is Dixie Carter taking TNA there for? Don't you actually have to be famous or rich to put on some form of entertainment show there? This company is wasting so much money. This is not good. I don't mean to sound like a dick but forget Styles finger. It's time to start worrying about this fucking companies bills.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
tna just have it safe and have these two do rough cut style promos on each other and leave it at that

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AJ wrestled at the final house show in abu dhabi
with his fingers taped.

Sound like he is ok.

I think he will still wrestle at final resolution on sunday

·
Registered
549 Posts
Isn't that the most rich city in the world or something? What the hell is Dixie Carter taking TNA there for? Don't you actually have to be famous or rich to put on some form of entertainment show there? This company is wasting so much money. This is not good. I don't mean to sound like a dick but forget Styles finger. It's time to start worrying about this fucking companies bills.
That's exactly why they decided to go there, all there needs to be is a sheik with a wrestling fetish and BAM! instant profit for TNA.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts