Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
How long until AJ does a ‘The Last Ride’ spoof? I’m glad they actually explained this though, not that they needed to as it’s WWE who just change things whenever it suits and we’re in the middle of a pretty big global situation.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
That means no Drew vs AJ feud that I wanted. But not sure if AJ will get the UV title. Seems like they will put in on The Fiend after Braun.

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
AJ Styles moving back to SmackDown likely means that Roman Reigns won't be back anytime soon and AJ/Taker II is clearly happening at SummerSlam.

·
Registered
23,448 Posts
"Future considerations"

LOL, that will never happen.

But, SD needs AJ right now a lot more than Raw does right now so I'm fine with that. I enjoyed the Nakamura match from last night a lot. And on SD as a heel he could work with guys like Jeff, Bryan, Braun, or Roman when he's back.

·
The Babyface of WF
11,671 Posts
AJ was 100% Babyface last night in case anyone noticed it might have been a designation against the less popular Nakamura but it may be an indication he's turning Face sooner rather than later.

Not that Tournament matches don't have the same alignment going head to head but there was nothing Heelish about him before, During, Or after the match.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,919 Posts
AJ was 100% Babyface last night in case anyone noticed it might have been a designation against the less popular Nakamura but it may be an indication he's turning Face sooner rather than later.

Not that Tournament matches don't have the same alignment going head to head but there was nothing Heelish about him before, During, Or after the match.
Nah he’s still heel. He had a backstage interview afterward taunting the Undertaker. And he needs to stay heel for the main event scene anyway, there are no credible heels on SD and an overwhelming level of babyfaces.

·
The Babyface of WF
11,671 Posts
Nah he’s still heel. He had a backstage interview afterward taunting the Undertaker. And he needs to stay heel for the main event scene anyway, there are no credible heels on SD and an overwhelming level of babyfaces.
Yeah just saw the interview, Still feels half assed Heel with him just being frustrated and not letting it go more than being your typical jerk.

AJ will be involved with the IC Title picture first so he's still going to be filling time in the Midcard for now.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Interesting. Glad to see AJ back on Smackdown whilst hopefully Raw end up with a tag team plus Corbin (as no fresh feuds on Smackdown for him.) Miz & Morrison both to Raw could work post Backlash but hoping Nakamura finally goes to Raw to.

·
Registered
6,545 Posts
Glad to see him on Smackdown as the show needed some starpower. I just wish this means someone like Corbin can go to RAW again. He has feuded with everyone on Smackdown. Freshen him up by feuding with the Ricochet, Cedric Alexander or many of the other NXT call ups.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Well I can finally go back to watching Smackdown, instead of RAW now. Was hoping to see AJ vs Edge tho.

Hopefully he turns face after feuding with Hardy for the IC Title.

·
Premium Member
11,980 Posts
I thought they undermined the point of the brand split anyway, with this new thing that people can show up on other shows!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts

This the reason he moved? He asked cause it affected him that much the release of Luke and Karl? I does suck but honestly it waa probably the best thing for them. AJ is the A show and their C minus player's in WWE

21 - 38 of 38 Posts