Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
I really wanted AJ Styles to get another WWE Championship reign....but i suppose an IC or Universal Championship reign wouldn't be so bad.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I kind of feel he could have stayed more on Raw. He was a big star on SmackDown of course, but they made a big deal out of him finally coming to Raw last year. And he could have had a great feud with Drew. It also seems he is a face again, that sucks.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Oh shit, they're not being subtle at all are they lol.

Definitely a rematch happening at Summerslam or Survivor Series.
If it's going to be takers last match I don't think it will be if it is should be at survivor series where he debuted

·
Baby Yoda
29,561 Posts
Traded for who?
Future considerations.

Think they moved AJ over with Roman out for a considerable amount of time and Bryan about to go on paternity leave soon.

If it's going to be takers last match I don't think it will be if so it should be at survivor series where he debuted
I need to see a Boneyard II then we can do the rubber match in the ring.

·
Baby Yoda
29,561 Posts
Trade issues aside I just want AJ to pad his already illustrious resume with an IC Title reign at the very least not sure on a Universal Title reign at this stage but may as well hold out and see.
Once Bray aka Wrestle Crap GOAT shits the bed like he always does, AJ will be there to pick up the pieces.

AJ got traded to SD for nada, if he was worth a damn RAW would have kept him.
They traded him because there's no Reigns on SD and Bryan will be leaving on paternity leave soon, that leaves Braun and Bray as the top stars on SD with freaking Otis already overshadowing them both. Neither guy is someone you can count on or can carry a brand.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts