Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Contrast that with what they had their top Babyface doing.. kissing the town and legends ass.. no wonder their babyfaces never get over.
That had always bothered me, why do you think they don't allow babyfaces to have a personality?

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,407 Posts
That had always bothered me, why do you think they don't allow babyfaces to have a personality?
Because Vince has brain damage and doesn't want to make stars . There is no other explanation. When he wants to make someone a big star (Cena, Roman Reigns) the promo formula is very different. But Vince only wants the WWE Brand to be the star and therefore he forces his babyfaces to fit a very formulaic, generic and safe WWE Brand Persona

·
Registered
892 Posts
Sponsors and possibly Vince thinking that's what people still want in a top babyface.

I get Vince's outdated vision, but what about sponsors as a potential reason, Rock and Austin, and DX where top babyfaces with heel characteristics and the WWE was profitable, Rock transitioned into a star after playing a character that was basically a trash talking catchphrasing asshole (asshole to heels of course but still an ass)

·
The Babyface of WF
12,160 Posts
Honestly he's always been Underrated as a Heel, A far better promo guy people give him credit for, In TNA he never had the opportunity to really show how good he was as he can be considered a late bloomer as a Mic Worker.

That contract signing got better with his involvement it's obvious.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts