Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
C Mac G
6,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't see AJ getting much love on here anymore, but he has been terrific the last few weeks as a heel. Last week burying Michael Cole, and generally having a great promo, and yesterday, his Stone Cold impersonation was fucking hilarious, and the crowd was super into him.

He's low-key been the glue that's kept RAW together the past few weeks, and I think he's starting to find his groove again after the stale baby face run he had for a while.

·
I WANT ALL THE MEAT!
1,280 Posts
Yes I will admit Styles is great as a heel but question is how long will this last?

Reactions: Ace

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
It’s the MO in WWE. The heels have charismatic personalities and are engaging and witty on the mic, but never win important matches and if somehow they do, they cheat.

The faces are boring af, happy go lucky morons that are either always Supermen that overcome all odds are underdogs that overcome everything.

That’s it. That’s all they know how to book. But, yeah AJ and The Club have been highly entertaining.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Yeah, but booking is hurting him. He was heavily featured on RAW, but had his a** handed to him all night long (as well as after the show went off the air). He hasn't done enough dastardly things yet in this current heel run for the fans to get satisfaction out of seeing him get his a** handed to him the whole show.

With the Austin thing...if Austin was going to come back out, they should have had AJ and the OC do something to him and then the show could have ended with him eating a stunner as payback.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
AJ Styles is the best heel on the roster right now. Only wish The Club were booked stronger, they should be dominating the tag team division instead of WWE doing the played out Champion/Challenger tag team angle.

AJ's mic work has been great. Showing hes can be just as good with a promo as he is in the ring.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I'm Just here waiting for Tyrion Lannistyer, Ace, Chris JeriG.O.A.T., Legit Boss, Monkasaurus and Eva Marysse and the rest of the anti-smarks to come here and prove you guys wrong and FACTUALLY prove without a Shadow of a Doubt that AJ Styles is the Worst Wrestler the WWE currently has today.

·
Baby Yoda
29,816 Posts
Heels are always better in WWE, the only problem is WWE books them like shit.

AJ was awesome with Austin last night. I marked when he told Austin to shut up and said he had become a real asshole :lol

Contrast that with what they had their top Babyface doing.. kissing the town and legends ass.. no wonder their babyfaces never get over.

Randy Orton and The Revival Vs O.C on Survivor Series! :vince5
I was actually thinking about this last week. It would be sick.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts