Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Yeah it was nice to see how over he was!! Putting the odds against him ala Daniel Bryan is working
You mean steve austin? I bet 2 months from now they are going to re-do the whole "did it for the rock" angle on either TNA or WWE.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
His family must've been there, else it was piped in. He hasn't got a pop worth shit in twelve years, don't see why it would suddenly start now.
Yeah, so I guess every fan that was jumping up and screaming at the top of their longs where all plants too right?

·
Banned
3,522 Posts
His family must've been there, else it was piped in. He hasn't got a pop worth shit in twelve years, don't see why it would suddenly start now.
funny that someone's from UK says such shit.

youtube AJ Styles- Wembley and watch the first video.

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
This Impact should be known as the day AJ proved he's the guy. To have a pop almost at the level Hogan has been getting is, pun intended, phenomenal work. What was more impressive, that it wasn't just the adults cheering, AJ seems to have struck a chord with the kids demographic.

Hopefully after BFG, TNA don't drop the ball like they did with Joe. If they can build Magnus to around the same level, that's Hardy, AJ, Magnus and Joe/Aries as the four main babyfaces to carry the company for the next 5 years.

Reactions: Das Wunderberlyn

·
Registered
11,497 Posts
I still hate the fact they are using 2 themes. I mean its ok for now but if this is to turn into him only using his rap theme,Well what a waste.

He still got a good pop when his new them came on last night. It gets much faster once it kicks in. Please use that long term.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Yeah, so I guess every fan that was jumping up and screaming at the top of their longs where all plants too right?
Must've been. He's never got that big a pop before, and he's not been terribly interesting, well, ever... but less so lately.

funny that someone's from UK says such shit.

youtube AJ Styles- Wembley and watch the first video.
A Wembley full of net marks isn't a great barometer. They'll pop for any flippy ring psychology void.

I'll buy he miraculously got over if he gets that pop every week from now on. I expect he'll come out to silence again within a month or so.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Must've been. He's never got that big a pop before, and he's not been terribly interesting, well, ever... but less so lately.

A Wembley full of net marks isn't a great barometer. They'll pop for any flippy ring psychology void.

I'll buy he miraculously got over if he gets that pop every week from now on. I expect he'll come out to silence again within a month or so.
Sorry you are talking utter rubish

·
Charismatic Enigma
4,103 Posts
That was one hell of an ovation, the crowd wouldn't stop cheering and they were on their feet. Shit was crazy

Reactions: Das Wunderberlyn

·
Registered
734 Posts

You sir are the one wet blanket that shows up when ever someone gets a good pop.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I felt that crowd was alot better then the past few months but then again the show was also great.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts