1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AJ is now a financial backer of a new MMA group,
Fight Fusion Entertainment.
The promotions debuts 18th February at the
Georgia Mountain Centre in Gainsville,, Georgia.
The promotor is Styles' brother.

Source:Lords Of Pain

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Well earned money.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
He supposedly started making six figures a couple of years ago.
For someone that has to travel for wrestling, has kids, has a wife, and probably has medical costs due to wrestling, 100,000$ doesn't seem like that much money. And definately not enough to back a mma promotion (he has to pay fighters, buy a ring, rent a revenue, etc).

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
For someone that has to travel for wrestling, has kids, has a wife, and probably has medical costs due to wrestling, 100,000$ doesn't seem like that much money. And definately not enough to back a mma promotion (he has to pay fighters, buy a ring, rent a revenue, etc).
Who said he's getting 100k$?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Who said he is only making 100k?

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
i just hope this isn't flushing loot down the drain

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
He's helping his brother out. It's all good. I doubt it'll go anywhere, but I'm sure all dreams start from somewhere.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Didn't you have a book coming out like a year ago? What's the deal with that?

On topic: Why the fuck is AJ backing an MMA group? Back up something to do with YOUR business.
like what? there is probably more money in MMA training and things like that right now. wrestling camps/training schools wouldn't be as big, and there are more established ones already.

·
8,232 Posts
Bullshit. I'm in training as a pro wrestler, and I know for a fact there are tons of camps/wrestling schools/dojo's and things in the wrestling business that AJ could be an awesome asset to. Hell, he could even open up his own. I know he doesn't have the time to fully operate it, but a guy like AJ motherfucking Styles could do great things for our business, both in and out of the ring.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts