Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there's a strong chance.

holy crap, that was horrible. this is usually why i dont make it to the end of impact... watching hogans entrance is more entertaining than this garbage. the person that wrote this is mentally retarded.

LMAO at the "swerve" THEY WERE HELPING ME! im a crack addict LMAO WTF....... why are we supposed to care about a random chick with drug problems..... on A FAKE WRESTLING SHOW?!

THIS IS THE GARBAGE U GUYS ASKED FOR. TO ME GARRETT BISCHOFF VS ERIC BISCHOFF WAS X 10 BETTER. IM WONDERING IF THIS IS PUNISHMENT

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol how can a storyline be gay?
WELL DANNIELS IS ACTING LIKE AJS LOVER .. LIKE HES JEALOUS AJ STYLES IS SMASHIN A MILF LIKE DIXIE.... AJ - DANNIELS - AND KAZ STORYLINE WISE.. ARE HAVING SOME GAY FREAKY 3 WAY LOL

THE WHOLE THING IS STUPID..... MY FRIEND JUST HAD SEX WITH THE BOSS! WHO CARES?

·
Registered
562 Posts
lol how can a storyline be gay?
By being sexually attracted to storylines of the same gender? :confused:

Just out of curiosity, what is the storyline from 25 years ago that was gayer?

·
Registered
659 Posts
It wasn't the worst storyline in 25 years. Christopher Daniels:p.I. Detective probably would be worst of the year definatley. But worse than Eddiesploitation? Worse than Katie Vick? Worse than WWF's Invasion? I think not.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Katie Vick
The Shampoo Commercial
Spilling Coffee On Kane
IT WASN'T MY FAULT~!
Vegetative state
Eddie's Exploitation
John Cena getting stabbed
Billy and Chuck
Heidenreich Raping Michael Cole
Eugene
KaiEnTai chopping Steve Blackman's (?) balls off
Exploiting Jerry Lawler's dead mother
Big Bossman / Big Show storyline about Show's father
Big Bossman and Al Snow with Pepper

They're all worse storylines than this, at least this storyline somewhat fits in today's society which fits in with this new "realism" aspect TNA are trying in incorporate in to their shows. Yeah, granted the storyline is horrible but to say it's the worst or "gayest" storyline in 25 years is beyond fucking ridiculous and just shows how stupid and ignorant you are.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
Hasn't TNA only been around for 10 years? Or are we talking about all wrestling promotions.
If the "E" is included there have been far worse including Sexual chocolate and the tranny and the Rosie O Donnell/ Donald Trump storyline.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Shite ending to Impact, no doubt. I can't help but think there's something else to come in this though...

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Ah, Katie Vick....

Didn't someone give birth to a hand in WWE?

Or who can forget the awe-inspiring, egg-cracking birth of the Gobbledegooker (sp?)?

That segment was crap, but they may be able to rescue it. TNA is still > WWE when it comes to believable storylines.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
AJ fucking a milf -> not gay

·
Premium Member
44,386 Posts
I'm sorry, but doesn't the Gay Wedding angle technically qualify as the gayest storyline in wrestling?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
We don't know if this is the worst story line because it isn't over yet. Was it the worst actress to ever see the inside of a ring? Probably. She was bad every second she was in there. TNA has been doing great with their story lines so I will wait to judge. I'll tell you one thing, it can't be any worse than Hornswoggle being Vince's son. I'm sure I could name about 10 other worse WWE story lines if that truly was the end of it on Thursday.

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
there's a strong chance.

holy crap, that was horrible. this is usually why i dont make it to the end of impact... watching hogans entrance is more entertaining than this garbage. the person that wrote this is mentally retarded.

LMAO at the "swerve" THEY WERE HELPING ME! im a crack addict LMAO WTF....... why are we supposed to care about a random chick with drug problems..... on A FAKE WRESTLING SHOW?!

THIS IS THE GARBAGE U GUYS ASKED FOR. TO ME GARRETT BISCHOFF VS ERIC BISCHOFF WAS X 10 BETTER. IM WONDERING IF THIS IS PUNISHMENT
Why do you post on here? Please stop, it hurts my eyes and brain.

The storyline isnt near over yet.

You are, as i suspect, only a little child if you believe this is the 'worst in the past 25 years'. You clearly havent watched much wrestling, which is likely because of you very young age.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
If I saw this in 2010 I would change the channel and think TNA being TNA, now with the product being so constant this looks out of place.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
People still say gay as an everyday insult? What is this the 90s?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.