Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following post contains spoilers if you have yet to watch the 4/20 edition of Smackdown. Thanks

Did anyone see Natyala vs. AJ? AJ just beat her down bad ways and got her self DQed...

Could this be a start of a heel turn for her?

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Re: AJ Heel turn? **Spoilers**

I don't think so, she was just an angry babyface, like when Orton flips out, only AJ looked more intimidating :D

Anyway, who cares, they are divas they're all heels for robbing the audience of their time.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

That was my first thought to then I got to thinking what if a heel AJ helps Daniel to win at Extreme Rules so she can prove her love.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts

After watching Smackdown, I think she will end up costing him the championship. I really have no problem with that, since I want him away from the title for now. He needs a storyline that doesn't involve getting embarrassed every week by Sheamus, maybe being screwed again will get him to be even more intense and go on a roll until he moves to RAW. Don't want him near Sheamus.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts

I actually its the begining of AJ's face run as a divas wrestler.

·
Six Point Terror
894 Posts

I can't wait to watch SD tonight to actually see it. I've been waiting for this for a long time. If it is a heel turn...then I'm cool with that. I just want to see AJ continue her involvement with Bryan.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I actually its the begining of AJ's face run as a divas wrestler.
I don't see how getting DQed in a match and attacking another diva makes you a face?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

I don't see how getting DQed in a match and attacking another diva makes you a face?
She attacked a heel. Sheamus took out a ref and is still a face. It's just the playing on the anger thing. She's become a crazy ex.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts

She attacked a heel that was trying to comfort her? lol. Natalya is a tweener, not a heel.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts

Natalya is actually a face after the Eve farting segment, and AJ cheap-shotted and attacked an innocent party for comforting her and doing the whole "it's going to be ok, you don't need him" thing. AJ reacted this way because it's not ok, and still desperately wants Bryan. Her character has never been angry at Daniel Bryan in the storyline, it's always been angry at herself and now it's going to be angry at anyone who is not Bryan.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts

If AJ cost Bryan the World Title, that would make her a face. Unless she helps Bryan win the title at Extreme Rules, which I don't see Sheamus losing the title so soon. Just because she attacked Natayla doesn't automatically make her a heel. I hope she turns on Bryan at Extreme Rules, and goes on her own.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

She attacked a heel that was trying to comfort her? lol. Natalya is a tweener, not a heel.
Well, Natyala is now babyface. Not a heel...

I could probley see..

AJ vs. Natyala
Lumberjill match

at Extreme Rules for #1 contendership to Divas title.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

Oh my bad, I did some assuming, didn't see the Nattie thing yet.

·
24,745 Posts

Faces snap like that and stay face it happens. Only issue is if they plan on keeping (or making her) face by finally turning on Bryan that could potentially backfire it it happens in Chicago at ER.

The poorly treated girl that finally gives up on the guy that treats her poorly is a natural face character and this is how I see it.

Now I could see Bryan being "impressed" by AJ this week and taking her back as well. If this were to happen then it would be a heel turn for AJ. So I guess AJ's character direction depends on how Bryan treats her now.

I could probley see..

AJ vs. Natyala
Lumberjill match

Any Divas match at a PPV will be for the Divas title or at the very leat invovle the Divas champion. At least I would be shcked if anything different were to happen.

·
Registered
165 Posts

I could probley see..

AJ vs. Natyala
Lumberjill match

Nah, it's going to be Nikki Bella vs. Beth at Extreme Rules apparently, they already dropped the AJ being number one contender angle.

·
24,745 Posts

Nah, it's going to be Nikki Bella vs. Beth at Extreme Rules apparently, they already dropped the AJ being number one contender angle.
Where did you get this report from? The Bellas contracts are expiring the next day after ER I thought.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts

I think its just a sign of her not taking shit no more she is still a face but she might have an edge to her but this all had to do with the 2 out of 3 falls match which she will get revenge on Bryan.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts