Wrestling Forum banner

Better Feud

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm talking about the build-up feud but not the matches since we know it Orton/AJ match was good but not excellent like AJ and Cena had.

AJ/Cena:

AJ/Orton:

·
Premium Member
4,052 Posts
AJ vs. Cena feud, hands down for me.
That was great, I like it even more looking back on it.
What a time that was, I never really realized how cool it was that two of my favourites that I thought would never be in the same ring together were going at it. That was awesome.

And that Cena promo is one of my favourites of all time. Goosebumps.

·
Scarring the Night Sky
5,315 Posts
Purely from a writing perspective, AJ vs Randy. It had some amazing promos and it absolutely felt like a great rivalry between two stars facing off against each other.

But an advantage Cena vs AJ has is that it was very early into AJ's WWE career. Anything could've happened. And for that reason, it felt bigger and more anticipated.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Cena Aj was one of the best feuds of the decade. The Orton one felt like it was thrown together cos neither had a match for Mania.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,490 Posts
AJ/Cena had a solid build program leading into a big match worth remembering, It's not really a contest.

AJ/Orton had a better build up that their match even though it was good but not particularly great.

AJ had 2 really standout matches if you include the slightly superior contest at RR 2017.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts