Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone think that this feud needs to happen pronto? I hope WWE does what's "best for business" and throw Sasha Banks into the main roster right in there with the face of the diva's division. I've never seen such a "pro ready" diva in NXT before.

I think a Sasha Banks and AJ Lee program would be gold on the pot if done right. I could see a lot of hardcore fans really watching this match because both ladies are hardcore wrestling fans themselves and it shows in their work. THIS IS THE MATCH THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR WRESTLEMANIA

Thoughts?

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
On paper, it should be a real fine feud. They are two of the better mic working women around and two clearly defined personalties. Yeah I'd also love to see it go down.

It would require time to let them mouth off at each other to build friction and interest. We can see how little time the E wants to give the Divas on Raw these days. Barring a total lack of chemistry (never know but doubtful in this case imo) the E's attitude is the biggest hurdle to overcome.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It would be real interesting if it were a heel vs heel feud. Both of them are so good at it, that there really is no need to change their personalities. I think that's the best way it could work, because you would undoubtedly get their best work

1 - 7 of 7 Posts