Reactions: Impeccable Sin

·
Registered
2,474 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
thats good. guess she had a low based concussion like Orton did earlier & not as bad as Ziggler, Christian, & Tamina.

too bad Christian is still not medically cleared.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
There were a lot of people surprised that AJ Lee was medically cleared so quickly following being sent home from last week’s Monday Night Raw in Pittsburgh. AJ was in really bad shape, with slurred speech and needing assistance to walk. She had significant memory loss and was complaining of seeing fog. There was even concern at one point whether or not she should get on an airplane.

We’re also told that AJ has been dealing with an elbow injury that she suffered back in September. AJ is seen as someone that is extremely tough and doesn’t mind working through injury. However, it should be noted that she had to pass an Impact Concussion Test before she could receive clearance from a concussion.
via WNW (General News)

damn she is very lucky, because that could have been career threatening if those symptoms got worst than that (which are bad)

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
So slurred speech, memory loss, foggy vision, and even an elbow injury without a peep of complaint. As bizarre as it may have been to get one, I don't know, maybe it's time for the announcers to stop mocking her tattoo every 5 seconds...

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Damn. For being so small, AJ is one tough little badass.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
So slurred speech, memory loss, foggy vision, and even an elbow injury without a peep of complaint. As bizarre as it may have been to get one, I don't know, maybe it's time for the announcers to stop mocking her tattoo every 5 seconds...
My fault. I told her not to try to take all 14 inches. :cool2

Reactions: Biast
121 - 138 of 138 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.