Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2013-10-07/aj-lee-leaves-raw-with-concussion-symptoms-26154164

Divas Champion AJ Lee Leaves Raw with Concussion Symptoms​

Divas Champion AJ Lee was sent home from Pittsburgh’s CONSOL Energy Center with concussion-like symptoms following her title defense against Brie Bella at last night’s WWE Battleground pay-per-view, rendering her unable to compete in tonight’s episode of Raw.

“We spoke with AJ and she informed us that … she struck her head against the turnbuckle and was having headaches and some difficulty remembering her match,” WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann told WWE.com. “We examined her and noted that she had some problems with balance and memory recall. She was, therefore, diagnosed with a concussion, instructed to rest and not do anything either physically or psychologically strenuous.”

Dr. Amann went on to say that the Divas Champion’s availability would depend on the results of her follow-up tests. “She was re-evaluated today and was still having some symptoms so we are currently waiting for her symptoms to improve before administering an impact test,” he said.

Check back with WWE.com for more on AJ Lee’s condition.​

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts
Re: AJ Lee Suffers An Concussion At BattleGround

Too bad. Guess Tamina gets to do more than stand outside of the ring today..
Either that or a number one contender thing. Either way, hope she's back to action soon.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: AJ Lee Suffers A Concussion At BattleGround

well The Bellas probably going to feud with Tamina Snuka now till Miss Lee is healed.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts

Hope she gets well soon! They better not take the belt off of her, she's the best champion in years.

Reactions: celticjobber

·
Banned
7,451 Posts

Looks like Kaitlyn now has some work to do tonight on RAW.

She'll just fill in for AJ.

·
Banned
9,032 Posts

Seriously fuck Brie Bella.

·
Registered
607 Posts

Bring up Paige as a heel to feud with Brie and AJ when she returns. JK that's never going to happen.

Edit: These concussions are starting to become a normal occurrence in the WWE. I hope AJ overcomes this & feels well soon.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts

That turnbuckle is not what's best for business. But in all seriousness, injuries are never cool and you generally never wish them on anyone. GWS.

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts

Well to put it bluntly, that fucking sucks.

Would be a shame if she lost the title because of the concussion in the same way Ziggler lost the WHC. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts

Bring up Paige as a heel to feud with Brie and AJ when she returns. JK that's never going to happen.

Edit: These concussions are starting to become a normal occurrence in the WWE. I hope AJ overcomes this & feels well soon.
No one would boo Paige. Brie is NOT over, the Bellas never have been.

·
Registered
13,375 Posts

If she needs a lap to place her little head on, I volunteer.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts