Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Divas Champion AJ Lee was sent home from Pittsburgh’s CONSOL Energy Center with concussion-like symptoms following her title defense against Brie Bella at last night’s WWE Battleground pay-per-view, rendering her unable to compete in tonight’s episode of Raw.

“We spoke with AJ and she informed us that … she struck her head against the turnbuckle and was having headaches and some difficulty remembering her match,” WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann told WWE.com. “We examined her and noted that she had some problems with balance and memory recall. She was, therefore, diagnosed with a concussion, instructed to rest and not do anything either physically or psychologically strenuous.”

Dr. Amann went on to say that the Divas Champion’s availability would depend on the results of her follow-up tests. “She was re-evaluated today and was still having some symptoms so we are currently waiting for her symptoms to improve before administering an impact test,” he said.

Check back with WWE.com for more on AJ Lee’s condition.

www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2013-10-07/aj-lee-leaves-raw-with-concussion-symptoms-26154164

AJ's out, so if any of the girls want to step up now would be the time.

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
Well to put it bluntly, that fucking sucks.

Would be a shame if she lost the title because of the concussion in the same way Ziggler lost the WHC. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I'm glad they cost this early, so she didn't make it any worse. I pray that she comes back 100% healthy and they don't fuck her over and do the same thing they did with dolph

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
No, not now >.< Hey well soon. Hope they don't take the title off of her.

·
Registered
6,921 Posts
This is not good. Ziggler's concussion destroyed his Title reign earlier this year. I'm afraid for AJ now. Don't want her to drop the Title.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.