Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
36,118 Posts
This works, thanks :bo. Interesting tidbits:
Paige also has connected with her fellow divas. Her favorite is Alicia Fox.

“I absolutely adore her. We've become best friends outside the ring. The Bellas also have been absolute sweethearts.”

She's also high on current NXT talents such as Charlotte (Ashley Fliehr), Bayley (Pam Martinez), Sasha Banks (Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado) and Carmella (Leah Van Dale).

Of Charlotte, Paige says, “I think she's very talented. Any advice I would give her is to just keep her feet on the ground. She's an incredible athlete.”

Paige, who will team with AJ Lee against Alicia Fox and Layla on Feb. 6, says she's looking forward to coming to Charleston.

“It's a beautiful place ... absolutely beautiful.”

·
Banned
83 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Layla?? She wasn't around for a few months now and there were some rumors that she would retire at the end of 2014(or her contract expires at the end of 2014, I'm not sure), I tought she was gone.....Whatever, I bet AJ and Paige will turn on each other sooner or later

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Wow, she's coming back to finish up the remainder of her contract then it's buh bye. :agree:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Glad to see AJ coming back soon. It's been awhile.I can't wait.:)

·
Registered
133 Posts
I may be in the minority but I'm finally over AJ. Seems since she married whats his name that she seems to care less and lost that love she used to have for being out there. Might be me but I feel like when people really aren't passionate about being out there, it shows in their work. See Goldberg, Lesnar for most of his career (except lately Ive been pleasantly surprised w him) amongst others

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.