Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 749 Posts

·
Registered
4,753 Posts
Part of me thinks I'd want to start watching WWE regularly again if AJ Lee returned.

I don't know, she just seemed like one of the "main characters" to me.

I started to watch wrestling again because of CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and AJ LEE....they are all literally the reason i'm a wrestling fan again. I was on a ten year wrestling hiatus and it wasn't until i saw the three of them on TV when I said to myself "ohh...wow...who are these three wrestlers? they look totally different than anything ive ever seen on a WWE tv...show me more". They were unique. They could talk. They could wrestle. They were great.

then the WWE showed me things like the Shield and The Wyatt family and then BOOM I was back. the WWE looked like they had a fun fresh outlook for the next few years.

who knew how short lived that excitement would be. My 3 new favorites all gone.... the wyatt family gimmick being wasted....and the WWE force-feeding us a monster heel to be a babyface.

in the end.... i miss AJ :(

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
As a fan of those two (and by extension, their relationship), I will admit that seeing new AJ on my TV screen for the first time in literally over a year is a big reason I'm watching this Doc on Punk's progress. Knowing and seeing how happy, relaxed and just at peace she will look knowing she's finally away from a shitty situation will make me even more happy for her. Two hours left!

161 - 180 of 749 Posts