Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,513 Posts
:lol Almost as hilarious as Stephanie being legit upset with Dusty giving her the hand to the face. Some sensitive ladies in the WWE.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
So because someone made a certain facial expression on a TV show, suddenly they're reactions are legitimate......

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
When did Punk jump into the crowd? Because if it was after AJ's match then he may already be in the doghouse (assuming the rumours of them dating are true) :p

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
So because someone made a certain facial expression on a TV show, suddenly they're reactions are legitimate......
Yup. It's not like they actually went up to her and asked her opinion. You know legitimate reporting and shit but I guess nobody got time for that.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
Good, now lets hope she will be so upset that she leaves the WWE to pave the way for a Natalya title run.

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
What have they based this on though? A facial expression? :lol

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
:lmao

Unless they are standing right there behind the curtain they have no way of knowing this and are basing it on her facial expressions which is just ridiculous. Dirtsheets gonna dirtsheet.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
:lmao

Quit being a slut that sleeps her way to the top and she won't get those chants.
Trent Barretta definitely has DAT PULL. :vince5 :trips2

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.