Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
You could probably pick a random NBA player and they'd have a more interesting childhood than AJ Lee. When the announcement of her book deal came out, the summary was so amazingly insulting and egotistical it made me want to vomit. But we're talking about a woman who is writing memoirs at age 29, because she had a pro wrestling career, a completely mundane career where she did nothing revolutionary compared to women before or after her. The world must hear her story!
Rock was 28 when his first book was released, Foley was only 34, and Jericho was 36. Why can't she also write a book? Unless you were with her and have first hand knowledge of what her childhood was like, you have no place to comment on how interesting of a story it would make for.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Honestly alot of haters and cynics in this thread, or this site tbh lol. What have you done with your life huh? Who cares she is only 29. If she wants to write a memoir, she has every right. It is called the Bill of Rights :lol. Honestly, do you just sit wating for someone succesful to do something. So you can bring them down a few pegs, to make yourself feel better? How about giving it a chance huh, instead of straight away making these accusations and presumptions. Rock had his first bio at 28. Aj Lee is 29, and imo one of the GOATS. So what is it because she is a women, she can't write her own book? Honestly.

Reactions: gsm1988

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
If she plays the victim then this book is going to be comical. WWE gifted her everything she ever wanted on a silver platter and kept putting more money and opportunity on said platter until her final few months. She can't really say a bad word about them other than what happened at the end. Shame on her if she does but I'd like to think she's more classy than that. Then again, look who she's married to...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I thought WWE treated her really well and I don't get why she would be complaining, unless she wrote a book about how she deals with her husband bitching and ranting and raving about the WWE I will probably pass. I am guessing Heath Slater will be WWE Champion by the time Punk makes his UFC debut.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I hope she comes back for table for 3... i personally didn't like her character and she was average in looks wise but she did seem to be a good wrestler.

121 - 127 of 127 Posts