Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a feeling this is where they are trying to spin this. As we all know Punk is a huge Macho Man fan. Not only did he adopt his flying elbow but it looks like now he is trying to add with having AJ as his valet as Miss Elizabeth was to Savage. Anyone else think of this?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I don't see AJ and Punk ever happening, though I could be wrong. It's all just a plot to turn AJ heel and get her back with Bryan I think.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
AJ is to Punk, what Elizabeth was to Hogan. Technically, Bryan is still the Randy Savage in this story.

·
Banned
175 Posts
No. Liz didn't go around flirting with different guys, she had class. No offense to AJ, she's hot and I don't mind her on tv but the Liz was better than her.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
CM Punk is not Macho Man Randy Savage. He can steal Savage's finisher and stars on his pant but he's nothing compare to the Macho Man.
Lol, gotta love how you have "same old crap" yet punk is only champion for roughly 7 months in his first major face run.

On topic, no its not like that, AJ will screw punk out of title. Hopefully with bryan, but who knows, maybe kane.

·
Banned
175 Posts
I saw the Randy Savage comparisons coming. But this thread is about Liz/AJ, not Punk/Savage. The wrestlers are irrevelant in this discussion, the point is the ladies. Liz was never conniving or simply jumped on another guy's coattails so easily. AJ is either over Bryan and is looking for the next meal ticket, or she's gonna screw Punk and prove to be a total bitch in the end. Complete opposite of Liz.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Every time a Diva and a Superstar get thrown together in a storyline we get the "Is Maryse Ted's Miss Elizabeth?" question. For starters I wouldn't take seriously and pairing unless they are together outside of WWE too.

·
I recycle.
1,281 Posts
Just don't like how they are trying to remove the fact that she's a diva/wrestler, the commentators were saying she should be nowhere near the ring. That does point to more of a valet illegal interference style.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts