Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Banned
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How good is AJ she is so awsome i love her in this role to bits. I have never been a fan of women like this since Micky James had that crazy stalker story line with Trish AJ has been amazing.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
No. I would really enjoy this feud if it would just be about Punk and Bryan, but instead they added AJ and Kane into this bullshit.

·
Registered
165 Posts
AJ's been great thus far. I know there are people like the above who wish it were just them two, but whatever. We still get the great matches between them (well, at Over the Limit and probably again at Money in the Bank, since Kane is just there for filler at the moment) with an interesting angle, so I'm happy.

It's pretty weird to think that a Diva has the most interesting character in WWE at the moment.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
<3 AJ.

Kane ran away when she smiled at him lol.

It seems like only D-Bry isn't awkward around her, which is why I hope she helps him win the title.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
She's overshadowing both Punk and Kane in this feud. Her and D-Bry are really the only reason to even watch WWE anymore.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
AJ is a good wrestler but I don't know why people think she's hot, she looks like a 13 year old boy.
1. She doesn't look like a boy. If you think that, you're a fool.

2. I'm a 23 year old (2 years younger than her) that probably looks about 15/16 to some people. Looking younger means nothing, lots of people in their 20s nowadays look really young.

3. AJ is the best diva in the WWE, and is my favorite since Lita's heel run. Never had a favorite before that.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Yes, AJ is awesome. She's really playing the whole crazy girl role well. The AJ/Daniel saga has been great, and I'm always very interested in their segments. Plus the triple threat match at No Way Out promises to be one to remember. Kane is a really under-rated performer, and I'm looking forward to it.

This is what real wrestling was meant to be about. Great matches between talented in-ring performers, plus an interesting storyline between people who can play their roles well, and that keeps you on your toes.

The way they've handled Daniel Bryan's character from day one has been amazing. And him and AJ combine for some awesome segments. Really looking forward to No Way Out for this alone.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
She's overshadowing both Punk and Kane in this feud. Her and D-Bry are really the only reason to even watch WWE anymore.
This. If they make her go to Kane or Punk, it would be a travesty. But seeing that last segment with AJ, I definitely see her going back to Bryan.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
1. She doesn't look like a boy. If you think that, you're a fool.

2. I'm a 23 year old (2 years younger than her) that probably looks about 15/16 to some people. Looking younger means nothing, lots of people in their 20s nowadays look really young.

3. AJ is the best diva in the WWE, and is my favorite since Lita's heel run. Never had a favorite before that.
She doesn't look like an adult, if you threw her into any random high school most people would mistake her for a 14 or 15 year old.

Point is she isn't attractive and she sure as hell isn't hot. Anyone who thinks so is probably a pedo

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
She doesn't look like an adult, if you threw her into any random high school most people would mistake her for a 14 or 15 year old.

Point is she isn't attractive and she sure as hell isn't hot. Anyone who thinks so is probably a pedo
Did you not read my post? Her looking young means nothing to me, because I do as well. So how would it look, 2 15 year olds? LOL. She IS 25, so how old she looks doesn't bother me.

And yes she is attractive. Your opinion on how she looks is irrelevant to people that think she is attractive, tbh, because it won't change just because you think she isn't attractive.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Did you not read my post? Her looking young means nothing to me, because I do as well. So how would it look, 2 15 year olds? LOL. She IS 25, so how old she looks doesn't bother me.

And yes she is attractive. Your opinion on how she looks is irrelevant to people that think she is attractive, tbh, because it won't change just because you think she isn't attractive.
You're obviously a pedophile then.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
This. If they make her go to Kane or Punk, it would be a travesty. But seeing that last segment with AJ, I definitely see her going back to Bryan.
Her teaming with either Kane or Punk would definitely make me take a break from WWE.

AJ is a good wrestler but I don't know why people think she's hot, she looks like a 13 year old boy.
What's wrong with that? :tyrion

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Her teaming with either Kane or Punk would definitely make me take a break from WWE.
Well i'm a D-Bry fan ahead of a D-Bry/AJ fan, so I wouldn't stop watching unless her not going back to D-Bry lead to a D-Bry superstars appearance. Although I'm not sure how much I'd like AJ after that, I'm too much a mark for Bryan to forgive that move.

It'd be sickening.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
She looks like any other 25 year old. The fact that you see her as a 15 year old says a lot about YOU though. Do you often see 15 year olds when you look at women? Might wanna see someone about that, and soon.

Same here. If WWE can't pull the trigger on storyline greatness that has fallen in their laps what hope do they have when it comes to the heavy lifting.

1 - 20 of 319 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.