Wrestling Forum banner

Air boom is boring already

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
They put on quality matches everytime they step in the ring. They are bringing honor and glory back to the championship! They just put another great match at Hell in The Cell Defeating Swagger and "Perfection" with a great finish. So they don't talk to much. Not every wrestler gets to talk.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
They're fine. They're over babyfaces with the belts. They wrestle on every show and the crowd likes them. It might not be the best thing ever, but it's the best position the tag titles have been in in a long time.

·
THE CORPOLUTIONSTRY
1,975 Posts
I think that unless they get a legitimate feud with one or more dedicated tag teams, they're going to get there fast. Part of the appeal of the Hardys/E&C/Dudleys era was that it was three teams trying to come out on top, and that made it more exciting. Or, in more recent memory, the 4 way ladder match for the tag titles back in 06 or 07 or whenever, with Londrick/Hardys/MnM/Regal&Taylor. That shit was exciting.

IMO that's all we need. More tag teams who are actually tag teams, not two random guys thrown together into a team.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nah, I don't see it yet. I think they're pretty good. The problem is when you just put in two random wrestlers like Ziggler/Swagger it's boring since they're no development to the storyline. Awesome Truth/Air Boom had some development and it gave some meaning to the match.

Still, they're actually needs to be a division instead of just two tag-teams or just one tag-team and 2 random wrestlers.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
ADHD fans shining through here.

They've been a perfectly fine face team and considering the amount of options out there, I don't see what else would be better. Match quality has been pretty good too.

I'd love to know what WWE needs to do to make people enjoy the show these days.

·
Premium Member
13,081 Posts
Air Boom can only stay exciting if they wrestle different teams every now and then, and not teams that are as hap hazardly thrown together as Air Boom themselves.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts