Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Do we really need this guy around....ohh i get it he is entertainment for when we get bored

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All of you are idiots. William, trust me, you have no say on who stays and who is needed here. You can be gone within an instant too. You sure talk a lot too when you have over 1000 posts and have only been here a month. I've been here a lot longer and do not plan on leaving anytime soon. 3 years of visiting these forums and posting here isn't going to be just thrown away.

Cowie, you simply love to be at the ass of insults. Anytime I'm insulted, 'oohh, that was good, whip your **** out now so i can kiss it.' Dumbass.

REd Zombie, I'm glad I brought you out of your posting hole to just point out useless shit. Good job.

O&M, you're just an idiot.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Oh. I've been here for nearly two years. Do I get invited to this little hate-fest? :)

·
Banned
660 Posts
If you hate someone keep it to yourself theres no need to single out Air Hendrix, he might not like you its not like hes a constant spammer

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Origanals said:
If you hate someone keep it to yourself theres no need to single out Air Hendrix, he might not like you its not like he's a constant spammer.
That's what the Rants section is for, venting frustrations. Say BabyBoy's opinion on this one is the same as a lot of other people's opinions then .Air Hendrix. needs to know, it's for his own good, and maybe he'll become a better poster and less irritating. It'd be no good if someone was nice to another person even though they hated them, that's just being false. BabyBoy is just letting his opinions be known, what's wrong with that?

If people weren't so vocal about their dislike of Chuck Spears in his early days then we wouldn't have the "reformed character" we see before us today. We all need a sharp kick up the arse to point us in the right direction every now and again, it's nothing malicious.

BabyBoy will probably see this completely different to me, nevermind. :)

·
3,113 Posts
I have mixed feelings for .AirHendrix. For some reason when his username was cLaSh he wasn't as immature as he is now. IMO he seems to have a different attitude now ever since he changed his name.

Originals said:
If you hate someone keep it to yourself theres no need to single out Air Hendrix, he might not like you its not like hes a constant spammer
stfu you retard this is rants. btw i hate you oops i didn't keep it to myself

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
I agree with you, [cc.]. When he was c l a s h he was alright, but when he changed his username he became an ass.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts