Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
When I watched this match on Smackdown, I finally realised the WWE have a real chance of reviving the tag team division. Air Boom, The Usos, Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks, Awesome Truth (depending how long they stay as a tag team), David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty, Titus O'Neil and Percy Watson. They even have enough rising talent/people who aren't doing anything to create even more tag teams, e.g. John Morrison & Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd & Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger (possible short time tag team while both are managed by Vickie), even Primo & JTG, the list goes on. The WWE are in a perfect situation to re-build the tag team division, I just hope they don't fuck it up.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Whenever Air Boom is on the screen I run to the bathroom to take a Seated Boom and make it back in time to catch the Swanton Bomb...I mean the 450 splash...I mean the Air Bourne.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
LOL you were wrong, he would be WHC in 2011. SUCKAAAA
Your reading skills are atrocious. It was in 2010 that I predicted Mark Henry would eventually be a WWE world champion. It wasn't a time specified prediction. No one thought it would ever happen, but I knew better. In fact I was called crazy for suggesting it. I also thought Ziggler was the shit long before then and now people are jumping aboard the Ziggler bandwagon. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your reading skills are atrocious. It was in 2010 that I predicted Mark Henry would eventually be a WWE world champion. It wasn't a time specified prediction. No one thought it would ever happen, but I knew better. In fact I was called crazy for suggesting it. I also thought Ziggler was the shit long before then and now people are jumping aboard the Ziggler bandwagon. :rolleyes:
Nonsense, it could be interpreted both ways. Go ask your English teacher. The correct way to phrase it would be "In 2010, I predicted Henry would one day be world champion".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts