Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on AIM last night and I got an IM from a name I didnt know, I assumed it was someone from here. Whoever it was did something that really pissed me off. THe first thing they said was, 'who are you?'. What the fuck is that? You check a profile, see at least the username and you dont say who are you. How about something like, hi this is whoever from WE. Whenever Ive IMed someone from here Ive always said, hi this is SIAG from WE. But never who are you. Thats just rude. YOu wouldnt walk up to someone and the first thing you say is, who are you. You fucking intorduce yourself. We're told that by our parents when were...like what? 4 or 5.

I dont usually Rant but I needed to get that off my chest.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
It was me. Get the fuck over it.

Oh, and I'm always getting IM'd from people who say "who are you?". What happens is they add you but don't talk to you right then. Then they forget who you are and why you're on their list, so they ask. Geez. I think you're rude for taking such offense to something so simple. YA!

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it just happened once I wouldnt have cared, but Ive gotten them multiple times over a few months and it really got on my nerves last night for some reason.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I don't have Aim but I do have MSN and when somebody adds me and I don't talk to them for a bit I just say hey followed by may I ask who this is b/c I forget. That usually doesn't bug them because I ask politly but yes I do find it rude when people come out of no where without saying hey or hi or anything and just ask "who is dis?" I find it easy to just ijnore them. Why should you be nice to them when they can't even be somewhat polite?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
If you're expecting people to be polite on the Internet, then you might want to discontinue your Internet service, and go watch the Teletubbies.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Kaneanite said:
If you're expecting people to be polite on the Internet, then you might want to discontinue your Internet service, and go watch the Teletubbies.
What is this? Pick on AllCanadian Day or something?

And what's wrong with the Teletubbies?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I'm not picking on anyone. I didn't say "HEY YOU, DOUCHE CANADIAN BOY! GO FUCKING WATCH THE TELETUBBIES YOU PUSSY". If you read my post again, you'll find that I was speaking to people in general.

Thanks for your concern,

-Cody

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
AllCanadian66 said:
What is this? Pick on AllCanadian Day or something?

And what's wrong with the Teletubbies?
Dude, Reality or internet, most people just don't give a shit. Learn that now while your still young. It took me til I was 19 to learn that. I never was myself. I allowed myself to be what others wanted. You see in the end outside those scattered few
"true friends" you have on the internet or real life, No one gives a shit about you. This world is selfish and out for themselves. It's as easy as that.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Being polite on the internet is gay, rit?

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Damien_Draiman said:
Dude, Reality or internet, most people just don't give a shit. Learn that now while your still young. It took me til I was 19 to learn that. I never was myself. I allowed myself to be what others wanted. You see in the end outside those scattered few
"true friends" you have on the internet or real life, No one gives a shit about you. This world is selfish and out for themselves. It's as easy as that.
what did you do just copy and paste any emo song?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I like messing with people on AIM, it's fun.

Right BB and Orton17 :)

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Well you can't mess with me now, I'll know that it's you.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
You know what bothers me more. A/S/L!!!! ::Old enough to pee, old enough for me/Yes, thank you/Preferably a Burger King Bathroom::

I've had people chime in on me asking "who are you?" But my response is always the same. "I AM SlaM....and you only wish you WERE!!!" :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts