Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ADEngstrom's Helluva (BTB version of) WWE -

[hide]These shows will be written partially by me, and partially by my apprentice...[/hide]

*October 28th - SMACKDOWN!*
Vince McMahon fires Theodore R. Long as GM of SMACKDOWN!, and announces Shane & Stephanie McMahon as the new Co-Genral Managers of SMACKDOWN!.

*November 1st - RAW*
Eric Bischoff again kicks off the broadcast of RAW. He then says some unforgetable words... “I am fed up with the goddamn company, I quit!”

*November 4th - SMACKDOWN!*
Booker T defeats John “Bradshaw” Layfield in an inpromtu WWE Championship match.

*November 8th - RAW*
AJ Styles shocks the world as he makes his WWE debut, 5 minutes into the broadcast of RAW. AJ jumps the ringside barrier and interferes in a, Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian, Intercontinental Championship match. Styles takes Benjamin down, as the referee signals for the bell. Vince McMahon then announces that Aj Styles will get what he wants, Shelton Benjamin. He says it will be for the Intercontinental Championship. Styles then leaves with relief.

*November 11th - SMACKDOWN!*
Ron Killings returns to the WWE, using his last name & former ring name - as he is announced as “K Kwik” Killings. This leads some to believe their is a TNA invasion happening.

*November 14th - Survivor Series*
Quick Match Result:
World Tag Team Championship: Conway/Grenier over Benoit/Edge - pinfall.
Intercontinental Championship: Benjamin over Styes - disqualification.
“K Kwik” Killings over John “Bradshaw” Layfield - pinfall.
Undertaker over Jindrak
Cruiserweight Championship: Rey Mysterio over Dudley - pinfall
WWE Tag-team Championship: Dudleyz over Susuki/Dupree - pinfall
WWE Championship: Booker T over Rob Van Dam - pinfall
World Heavyweight Championship: Orton & HHH wrestle to a no-contest.
Storyline Developement: Orton & HHH wrestle a hard-fought match, until the lights go out in the arena. Then as they come back on, both HHH & Orton are knocked out with blood trailing from both of them. Then, Jeff Jarret makes his entrance - making some, certain - of a TNA invasion. Jarret then grabs a microhone...

Jeff Jarret: You know, alot of people think that I am invading the WWE. I’m not, but, I know who is. I have considered being a part of that invasion. I would like the man who IS behind the invasion to come out here please.

The crowd awaits as an icey silence hits the arena. After a brief pause - “I’m Back...” hits the PA system as Eric Bischoff enters the arena with a smile on his face. Eric grabs a microphone.

Eric Bischoff: I’m back! And let’s just say that things are about to get a whole lot more interesting! Tommorow, we take RAW. That is the start. We will move on from their. If anyone is doubting us - we have the power to change their mind. Watch RAW tommorow night to see more from our perspective. Thankyou all, good night!

Eric Bischoff leaves the ring as the cameras fade to black.

November 15, 2004 - RAW

RAW begins with no opening video as we see cameras come to the ring. Vince McMahon is standing with an angry look on his face - with a microhone in hand...

Vince McMahon: Ladies & Gentlemen, I apologize for letting Eric Bischoff run his mouth last night. He should have never been let in, however - he said he was going to make one final statement, before officially resigning as General Manager. He did. We did not expect him to say what he said though. What he said is NOT true, their will NOT be an invasion, and he will NOT take over RAW. All entrances to the building are blocked with security, and Eric Bischoff will NOT be on RAW - for he is now FIRED. Before I take up too much of your time, I would like to getthe show started, so - please start the piro.

Pirotechnics fill the arena, in a wonderous site, as Vince McMahon heads backstage...

JR: Welcome to Monday Night RAW!

King: Yeah - Vince McMahon’s message was pretty clear, wouldn’t you say?

JR: Yeah, I’m glad that jackass, Eric Bischoff ain’t here.

King: Me too.

Before the opening match is able to start, cameras cut to the back.

Backstage: We see an image of a destroyed loading dock, with a Semi - crashed into the building. As we zoom in, we see none other than Hollywood Hogan step out of the driver’s seat. We here him say that the Hulkster’s Back, brother!

JR: What the hell is that about?

King: I don’t know. Hogan is back though!

JR: Yeah!

Before cameras cut away, we see Hogan go around to the back of the semi, and let out a mob of wrestlers, who go then go into the arena. Eric Bischoff soon follows them.

JR: Uh-oh.

King: What’s gonna happen now, are they coming out here?

JR: Well, all I know is we have to take a break, we’ll be right back folks!

Commercial

JR: We’re back. What’s gonna happen now King, that angry mob of Superstars is in the ring!

King: Yeah, where are Bischoff & Hogan though?

JR: We’ll find out!

Eric Bischoff then comes out accompanied by an arena full of boos. Bischoff grabs a microphone...

Eric Bischoff: Let me introduce to you, a few people who made this possible - come on out guys!

The camera flickers, once or twice, before we here, ....”New..New World Order....New World Order..”, NWO music plays, as Kevin Nash, Scott Hall & Hollywood Hogan make their way to the ring. Hogan grabs a microphone, but - is interupted, by Vince McMahon...

Vince McMahon: You guys wanta play? Huh? You know what, I have some wrestlers of my own!

As McMahon says this, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Caoch, La Resistance, Hurricane, Ric Flair, William Regal & Eugene all come out and go to the ring, re-enforcments from SMACKDOWN join them as Carlito Caribean Cool, Rob Van Dam, Big Show, Rene Dupree, Paul London, Billy Kidman, Rey Mysterio, the Guerreros, & Booker T make their way to the ring. Before attacking, they smie and side with the Bischoff’s mob (already consisting of such stars as, Sting, Scott Steiner, AJ Styels, Jeff Jarret, Raven, Syxx Pacc, Lance Storm, Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and more)...

Vince McMahon: What are you doing?

The Legend Killer makes his way out to the ring, and stands up to the mod. Orton gets a few RKO’s in, but then soon gets demolished. More WWE stars come in - and eventually start over-powering Bischoff’s team. Heroic music then interupts the fighting as we see Goldberg emerge, and demolish the WWE. They force most WWE superstars out of the building, with Bischoff keeping his promise of taking over RAW. Eric Bischoff then announces the main-event of tonight’s “WCW RAW”...

Eric Bischoff: Tonight on WCW RAW, it will be Scott Steiner vs. Booker T for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Commercial

As we come back we see Eric Bischoff & Jonathon “The Coach” Coachman sitting down as our new commentators...

Bischoff: Well, we did it. We took over RAW.

Coach: Yeah - in style too!

Bischoff: This is going to be a whole new war between WCW & WWE.

Coach: Yeah.

Carlito Carribean Cool awaits his challenger for the United States Championship - in the ring, as he holds his new WCW U.S. Championship belt. AJ Styles then makes his entrance.

United States Championship - AJ Styles vs. Carltio Carribean Cool (c)

Carlito & Styles lock up in the center of the ring. Styles kicks Carlito in the stomach, before hitting a DDT on him. Styles pins Carlito, one...two...kickout. Styles gets Carlito up, and attempts to suplex him, however Carlito reverses it into a suplex of his own. Carlito then goes up top, in a make-or-break attempt to put Styles away. Carlito flies off the top turnbuckle with a force as he nearly finishes Styles off, Styles rolls out of the way though as Carlito slams onto the mat. Styles then pins Carlito with his feet on the ropes for leverage. The refferee counts the fall, one....two....three! Styles gets the tainted win, as the crowd goes wild!
Winner via pinfall & new United States Champion: AJ Styles

Coach: That was a quick one!

Bischoff: Yeah, Carlito shouldn’t have went for the high-risk move so early though.

Coach: Well, we have a new US Champion.

Bischoff: Indeed we do, but he will be challenged by many as WCW grows.

Backstage: Sting confronts Ric Flair...

Sting: It’s been awhile, Ric.

Ric Flair: Yeah, since March of 2001 - our last match against each other.

Sting: Well, what do you say - you & me fight one more time, for old time’s sake!

Ric Flair: Well...Your on! Next week on RAW - you & me will go head to head for the first time in nearly four years!

Sting: I’ll see ya out their next week then!

Coach: Wow, what a match to be signed!

Bischoff: Yeah, that will be one helluva match!

Commercial

As we come back we see Goldberg in a rage, as he comes out to the announce table, and lift Eric Bischoff off his feet by the throat. As the camera gest closer, we hear what Goldberg is saying...

Goldberg: What the hell do you think your doing Bischoff?

Eirc Bischoff: What?!

Goldberg: You said that if I helped you, you’d give me a shot at the title! - And who do you give it to? Scott Steiner!

Eric Bischoff: You’ll still get the shot, next week - you’ll face the winner fo tonight’s main-event for the WCW title!

Goldberg: Fine.

Goldberg then leaves as we see Bischoff hold his neck in pain...

Bischoff: Jesus, these guys need some anger management!

Coach: Watch wat you say Goldberg might come back!

nWo music once again fills the arena as we again seen Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash & Scott Hall make their way to the ring. Hollywood Hogan grabs a microphone...

Hollywood Hogan: The nWo is back Jack, and their isn’t a damn thing Vince McMahon can do about it! Vince McMahon thought that he was safe when he came here tonight - wrong, brother! He thought he could maintain control of RAW, he thought wrong dude. He is making to many “thoughts” without taking action. Eric Bischoff new what had to be done - he took action, he made some calls, and he contacted former WCW employees about re-uniting. They sided with Bischoff - and boom! - WCW is back! WCW RAW is making an impact already - and it has only just begun.

Hollwood Hogan then hands the microphone to Kevin Nash...

Kevin Nash: You know, when I was contacted about re-uniting with WCW - I was thinking it was a bad idea, but - I then thought about re-uniting the nWo. Here we are! I recently faced Scott in amatch, just over a week ago - and after working against him, I realize that we are better off, together.

Kevin Nash then hands the microphone to Scott Hall...

Scott Hall: Hey yo, now that the nWo is back, we are gonna kick some ass and take some titles. The nWo is here to stay, just like WCW. Bischoff knows what he is doing un-like Vince McMahon. Vinnie, you just got kicked off your own show, and your not taking it back, ‘cause we ain’t gonna let ya!

The nWo leaves, the crowd boos them as they make their way out of the arena.

Coach: Smart move boss, glad to see nWo back in black!

Bischoff: Me too. This is a new era in wrestling.

Commercial

Bischoff: Well, it’s main-event time, here on RAW!

Coach: Yeah - Booker vs. Scott Steiner, this’ll be great!

Scott Steiner enters, announced as the challenger. Booker T then enters carrying the WCW Championship belt, instead of the WWE title...

WCW Championship: Booker T (c) vs. Scott Steiner
Both men start to grapple when Steiner knees Booker in the mid-section. Steiner whips Booker into the turnbuckle. Steiner then tries to squash Booker in the turnbuckle but Booker moves out of the way causing Steiner to run into the turnbuckle. Booker then gives Steiner a kick to the back of the head. Booker goes for the pin but only gets a 2 count.

Coach: What a kick to the back of the head!

Bischoff: I admit that was a nice shot.

Booker then gets Steiner up and whips him against the ropes and bends over to try to give Steiner a back body drop but Steiner kicks Booker in the face. Steiner then gives Booker a close line. Steiner then kisses his muscle and gives Booker an elbow drop. Steiner pins Booker and gets a 2 count. Steiner then tries to lock Booker into the Steiner Recliner but Booker reverses it into a roll up and gets a two count.

Coach: Booker almost came up with the win!

Bischoff: That was a beautiful roll up.

Steiner then attacks Booker with punches and whips him into the turnbuckle. Steiner then sets Booker on the top rope. Steiner then climbs the turnbuckle also and tries to give Booker a superplex but Steiner can’tlift Booker because he is holding on. Booker then punches Steiner in the face a few times and throws him off the turnbuckle. Booker then tries to give Steiner a houston hang over but Steiner moves out of the way.Steiner then quickly gets Booker up and gives him a spike DDT. Steiner goes for the pin but only gets a 2 count. Steiner then gets Booker up and whips him into the turnbuckle and tries to run into Booker in the turnbuckle but before Booker could run into the turnbuckle he jumps as Steiner runs under him and does a 180 and rolls Steiner up in a sunset flip. Booker gets a 2 count.

Biscoff: I thought Booker was going to win with that roll up!

Coach: Steiner isn’t going to let Booker win with a roll up.

Booker waits for Steiner to get and gives him a spine buster. Booker then has a gazed look on his face and then stands on his knee and is about to do the spinnerooni. Booker then does the spinnerooni and the crowd is going wild. Booker does not notice that Steiner has gotten up. Steiner then gives Booker a closeline to the back of the head. Steiner gets Booker up and gives him a belly to belly suplex. Steiner gets Booker up and sets Booker up for a powerbomb but Booker reverses it inot a back body drop. Booker then gets Steiner up and gives him a suplex. Booker then climbs the turnbuckle when Steiner quickly gets up, climbs the turnbuckle and gives Booker a superplex. Both men are now down until about a 6 count. As both men get up Steiner gives Booker a back suplex. Steiner then goes to the outside of the ring and grabs the championship belt. He then goes into the ring when he was about to hit Booker in the head when the ref grabbed the belt from Steiner. While the ref is setting the belt outside and isn’t looking Booker gives Steiner a low blow. Booker then twists Steiner’s arm around and kicks him in the face.

Bischoff: Can you believe that?! Booker gave Steiner a low blow!

Coach: But Steiner was going to use the belt!

Booker then climbs the turnbuckle and finally hits the houston hang over but lands on his leg wierd damaging both himself and Steiner. Booker is now on the ground screaming in pain. Steiner then eventually makes it to his feet. Steiner then takes advantage of Booker’s hurt leg. Steiner is now kicking and attacking Booker’s leg. Steiner then locks Booker into a moddified leg lock. The ref keeps asking if Booker gives up and Booker keeps answering no. Booker then finally makes it to the ropes. Steiner then gets Booker up and sets him up for a powerbomb. Steiner hits a powerbomb into a pin and gets a 2 count. Steiner is now starting to get frustrated. Steiner then gets Booker up and whips him against the ropes but Booker hangs onto the ropes so he doesn’t run back at Steiner. Steiner runs at Booker but Booker pulls the top rope down and Steiner falls out of the ring. Booker then goes to the outside of the ring and goes after Steiner. Booker then whips Steiner into the steel steps. Booker then throws Steiner back into ther ring. Booker gets on the apron and was about to get in the ring when Steiner attacked Booker. Steiner then goes out onto the apron with Booker. Steiner was about to give Booker a suplex on the apron when Booker reversed it and gave Steiner a DDT on the apron.

Coach: What a DDT!

Bischoff: That could give him a concusion!

Steiner is now laying on the mat outside the ring. Booker gets Steiner inside the ring and pins him but only gets a 2 count. Booker then gets Steiner up and sets him up for the Book End. Booker then hits the Book End. Booker pins Steiner but Steiner barely kicks out. Booker is now looking at the ref in astonishment. Booker starts to say to the ref that it was a 3 count but the ref argues that it was a 2 count. Steiner then turns Booker around and gives him his moddified Downward Spiral. Steiner then puts Booker in the Steiner Recliner. Booker is now screaming in pain. Booker then starts to get closer to the ropes but Steiner pulls him closer to the middle of the ring. Booker then starts to stand up with Steiner still trying to keep it locked in. Booker then makes it to his feet and the submission Steiner had on earlier has turned into a chin lock. Booker then elbows Steiner in the stomach a few times until Steiner releases the hold. Booker then gives Steiner a high jump kick. Booker then gets Steiner up and kicks him in the mid-section. Booker runs against the ropes and hits the scissors kick. Booker then pins Steiner and gets a 2 count Booker gets Steiner up, and attempts to Irish-whip him, Steiner reverses the attempt as he pulls Booker into him & gets a Belly-to-Belly suplex in on Booker. As Booker lay on the mat, Steiner locks in the Steiner Recliner. Steiner listens to Booker scream, as he locks the submission in tighter. Booker finnaly gives in after several minutes of aganizing pain, forfeiting his Championship title.

Winner and new WCW Champion: Scott Steiner

Bischoff: Scott Steiner has become the new WCW Champion!

Coach: I can’t believe that Scott Steiner beat Booker T!

Bischoff: For Coach, I’m Eric Bischoff, we’ll see you next week - and don’t forget about Scott Steiner vs. Goldberg for the WCW Title, good night!

(I will post rosters at the end of the week as more superstars come into play.)

·
Banned
789 Posts
Yeah, great story line, i really like it.
One Question. What titles are on what show? Because Carlito is the US champion and he is on RAW and I was just wondering.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^Yes he is. Sam - I will re-fill you in on what you need to know tommorow.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Looks like i have competition 4 WcW

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Nice show Andy! Can't wait to see what the secret text will be!

·
Banned
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^Thanks guys! - We're a little behind this week, as SMACKDOWN will not be up until this weekend, from their on, we will have shows up on time (RAW & SMACKDOWN - Moday & Thursday).

-Andy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts