Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the maryse and ted dibiase storyline is soo fucking annoying.
is wwe going anywhere with this storyline or is maryse going to keep going down to the ring with ted everyweek and after the match bitch slaps him..

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Yeh they have dragged this storyline for too long, but i think it will lead to their eventual break up, maybe come the draft this will come to an end when one of them gets drafted to another brand, well, that's just my guess. Oh, and based on the ending of Ted/Bryan match on Superstars (that was another great match from them btw), it seems we'll get a brief love triangle angle between Yoshi, Maryse, and Ted (ugh), i'm afraid they will bury Ted even deeper by having Yoshi beat Ted on Raw or Superstars next week, whether it is a fluke win or not.

· Registered
2,834 Posts
They should have "broken up" already. All they do is fight anyway. It's like watching one of my friends and their dumb boyfriends on a daily basis.

I just don't get what they're doing with these two, together or seperately. Obviously Ted is in nowheresville right now. Maryse does nothing either, besides still come out for NXT without Ted.... and on top of that, they don't even have a rookie left. Then she just stands around taking pictures of herself with her phone. It's fucking stupid.:confused:

· #EMMAtained
5,963 Posts
I've said this from the beginning, Ted is holding Maryse back and its a bad move by the WWE. I believe Ted has potential, but right now they just don't know what to do with him, whereas Maryse was one of the most over diva's in the company before getting with Ted. Since she's got with Ted, she's had no involvement virtually in the actual diva's division, and they keep playing up a story that Ted can't win, so what was the point of putting Maryse with Ted if it wasn't going to do anything for either of them? Its time to pull the plug on this storyline for good, no more stretching it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.