Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BabyBoy and Rajah,

I hereby publicly appologize for my comments towards you both. I appologize, and hope there will be no more bitterness, and all i ask is that you will change my reputation bit back to what it was, before you called me a n00b.

Thank you

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HEY!!
This meant to be MY thread. And also i changed it back. I am also waiting for BB or Rajah.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Reputation doesn't mean shit. I know myself I don't even look at it. If most people who have little reputation are actually the better posters anyway. Wether you had 6 or 5000 under your little reputation bar, I still know you suck.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^
Thanks, that last little bit really took it all away. I am now appologising only to Rajah and BB can kiss my ass

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
"These Signatures are annoying"

That pissed them off, I think.

·
Registered
651 Posts
they haven't replied because... They don't give a SHIT!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
great, and i'll get a better sig.

And if any of you would like to add back to my reputation, it would be appresiated greatly :D

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
SweetChinMusic said:
great, and i'll get a better sig.

And if any of you would like to add back to my reputation, it would be appresiated greatly :D
Now I accept that age & senility are both creeping up on me far too quickly,
but I didn't even know we had a reputation thingy here :( ...& now I do know,
not only can I not find it,

but I really can't seem to care much about it...& nor should you.

I mean, after all SCM, opinions of a Melbournian & a Mexican, why would you even care??? :lmao

*ducks expected flack from south o' teh borders*

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
The reputation shit doesn't mean a thing. It's useless.

Oh, and just to let you know...if you ask people to give you good reputation, they're gonna do the opposite and give you worse reputation. :)

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Svv1nd13r - Banned!! :D

SCM is apologizing because I posted a question in the Simpsons Trivia thread, someone answered it and he made an unnecessary post after that. He bagged another user for no reason and I told him not to do it again.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
As Kaneanite has already stated, the rep don't mean shit. Who cares if u have a bad rep, if u make good posts and don't piss people off, then people will respect U not u'r rep.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thank you rajah. See people, this is how Australian people treat each other. We are a classy country, who appologise for doing wrong to each other.

Good day to you all

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey... sydney's still cool.

Just coz you kicked our asses at My Restraunt Rules :(

and it could be worse... i could live in Alice Springs, or even Perth.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts