Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 200 of 1763 Posts

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
A bit of both. I'm not exactly hugely in to the Comics or anything, but I would have preferred to see someone like the Green Goblin for example that I'm more familiar with be the central villain. However, it isn't a deal breaker for me at all.

I'll say agree, because that wouldn't have been my first choice for the central Villain.

Edit: Agree. It is pretty overrated. Although, I do love Christmas.

Tobey Maguire had the best Spidey films, well, except the third one. Really wasn't a fan of Holland, but that's just me.

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
Agree. Holland is a very good spidey but Homecoming was a 5/10 at best, and compared to the Maguire films (1&2) it's shit. Spiderman 2 is still one of the best superhero movies ever made.

God of War will end up being GOTY.

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
Disagree. Most Modern rap sucks balls from my experience. Don't really like any of the artists compared to the past. There is some hidden gems I suppose, but it still isn't up to the standard of the past for me. I've been losing interest in Rap music for a while now.

Red Dead 2 will probably be GOTY. It's Rockstar & technically it looks amazing. Only thing I'm worried about is the Story.

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
Disagree. Cesaro is fucking great.

It's time for some Drama :sasha3 One sided love is the absolute worst feeling imaginable.

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
One sided love can easily lead to depression, especially when you're dealing with her everyday, so it's the same imo.

Sorry I don't know who that is.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,537 Posts
Disagree. Rodgers has a better arm and is more mobile, and may even have an edge in creativity, but Brady is way smarter and has far superior leadership skills imo. Talent for a QB is more than just arm, and Brady (who I dislike) has way more at his disposal than Rodgers does.

College football is better to watch than the NFL.

181 - 200 of 1763 Posts