Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
People are suprised at this? :lmao

This is what happenes when you bring in Hardy, Flair, Hogan, RVD, and company....you can't afford to hit the road. Plus TNA still has a contract with Universal Studios that expires in mid-2011.

TNA will hit the road sooner or later (later could be 2012 or 2013, if they're around still).

It's also a B PPV show, I expect Lockdown and maybe BFG to be in other venues....so just chill out people :rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Well another PPV I'll be streaming... no hope.

TNA's not trying hard enough to get us to care about the PPV's. There are at least 10 cities TNA can hit up and advertise a PPV in and draw a decent crowd.

If they want to keep doing these in that fucking soundstage, then they need to at least drop the price to $19.99 because I'm sick of this, as

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
same old shit mostly 2 or 3 ppv will be on the road i can't some ppl on here thought most ppv will be on the road lols tna has to budget so they can be around for years to come there no rush to be like wwe which most ppl want them to be

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Funny thing is, even if the Universal contract expires, TNA will continue to renew it because they're too lazy to find a better venue and they barely advertise their events. If they did heavy promotion of their shows since the house shows and non-IZ PPVs began, then TNA would be capable of going out of Florida. It's their own fault that they got poor attendance rates in 2010.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
That's too bad; At the very least TNA should have their big 4 shows BFG, Lockdown, Slammiversary, ? on the road.

The thing that's sad is TNA is paying all this money for bigger name talent and now either can't afford to go travel or have no confidence that they'll be able to draw when the point of bringing in big money, big name free agents is to draw more fans and make you more money which hasn't happened.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I am about to give up on TNA because of news like this. They cannot grow being stuck in that place. TNA is so lazy that they can't even make the Impact Zone look different for a ppv. I don't want to hear about finance restraints. They can change the ring ropes and the apron of the ring.

·
Registered
75 Posts
TNA in the IZ is so boring to watch! I can't be bothered watching it anymore... They are just too stupid for words. They gave J-WOWW $15,000 for a one off appearence, what they could have done is put that money towards a different venue. Fuck you Dixie for letting Hogan and Bischoff destroy your company!:flip

21 - 32 of 32 Posts