Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mickie James vs Madison Rayne in a Last KO standing match

Ray vs Dvon in a street fight

Pope vs Samoa Joe

Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Mr. Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

If Angle wins, he gets full custody but if Jarrett wins then Kurt must give Karen away on March 3rd
Jeff Jarrett vs Kurt Angle

X Division #1 Contender's 3-Way Match
Max Buck vs Jeremy Buck vs Robbie E
http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/item/2337-Against-All-Odds-Feb-13-Live-On-PPV
Card seems solid.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Thank God Ray vs Devn is a street fight.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
x match looks weird tho

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,809 Posts
There's still a tag team title match to add with Beer Money and whoever. Also, I'd imagine a match with Abyss in it, maybe against RVD? Then there's Crimson/Steiner against somebody, who knows.

pretty sure its actually a 4-four for the X-Division title with Kaz in it, least that what makes more sense
Probably a separate match for the X-Division title between Kaz and Lethal.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Eh, I've seen better cards. I'd like to see a ppv where ALL the belts are on the line. There's just enough people in every division to get a tag match out of, considering Divina Fly is gonna be tagging with Sarita now. But that ladder match should be fun, it seems to be the only time Jeff is willing to give a shit. A street fight is the only way you can make Ray and Devon interesting against each other. Pope and Joe should be good. Mickie and Rayne should be decent

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Abyss is not expected back to TV until late February or early March. He is out selling the injuries suffered when Crimson attacked him with Janice (the board with nails).

Abyss will likely be a part of the local promotion for the Lockdown PPV since he's from the Cincinnati area.

Source: Pwinsider.com

from : http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/298600871.shtml

Abyss will not be wrestle at Against All Odds 2011.

my Prediction for Against All Odds 2011.

Mr. Anderson beat Jeff Hardy for the World Heavyweight Championship in a Ladder Match

Mickie James beat Madison Rayne for the KO title in a Last KO standing match.

Brother Devon beat Bully Ray in a street fight.

Samoa Joe beat Pope.

Kurt Angle beat Jeff Jarrett.

Robbie E beat Jeremy Buck and Max Buck in a 3-Way Match.

Hernandez beat Matt Morgan.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Abyss is not expected back to TV until late February or early March. He is out selling the injuries suffered when Crimson attacked him with Janice (the board with nails).

Abyss will likely be a part of the local promotion for the Lockdown PPV since he's from the Cincinnati area.

Source: Pwinsider.com

from : http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/298600871.shtml

Abyss will not be wrestle at Against All Odds 2011.

my Prediction for Against All Odds 2011.

Mr. Anderson beat Jeff Hardy for the World Heavyweight Championship in a Ladder Match

Mickie James beat Madison Rayne for the KO title in a Last KO standing match.

Brother Devon beat Bully Ray in a street fight.

Samoa Joe beat Pope.

Kurt Angle beat Jeff Jarrett.

Robbie E beat Jeremy Buck and Max Buck in a 3-Way Match.

Hernandez beat Matt Morgan.
Now the Fortune are babyface, Who do you see then wrestling?

Beer Money vs Phill Shatter & Mikael Judas (Maybe)

AJ Style vs Rob Terry (Maybe)

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Terry? Noooooo.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Overall, I’m not impressed with that lineup. Anderson vs. Hardy in a ladder match could be fine, but sounds like something that could end poorly. Jarrett vs. Angle could be great, but the stipulation is absurd and I expect the match will be marred with overbooking. The three-way could be decent, but has a weird dynamic I see weakening it, there are a dozen better combinations they could have done instead, and I don’t want to see any of them chase Kazarian. Mickie vs. Madison was poor last month, and I don’t know if that stip will provide the type of smoke and mirrors to help them, or turn it into a bigger mess. Bubba vs. Devon could be fine with that stip, but I’m not interested in that feud. Joe vs. Pope could be good, and of all the stuff listed, is one of the few I can see not having an overbooked finish, but like the 3D match, I’m not interested in that feud. I’m guessing another RVD/Matt Hardy match will get added, which after last month’s performance, isn’t something I want to see again.

Currently, it appears neither Machine Gun, who have had the 1st or 2nd best match on the last half dozen or so PPVs, Doug Williams, who recently had some great matches with AJ (another guy in a lot of top 3 matches on recent shows), and Lethal aren’t on the PPV, and AJ & Beer Money are iffy, with potential matches featuring them looking to involve some pretty poor wrestlers like Terry, Gunner & Murphy. TNA’s PPVs have been pretty poor lately so leaving that many of their best workers off the show or in there against guys they’ll struggle to have a good match with is a bad idea. I understand Shelley being left off since he’s injured, but most of the rest should be on the show, preferably in featured matches against solid opponents. At least there looks to be no Abyss or Morgan match. They were on nearly every PPV in 2010, and I can count the combined number of good matches they had on one hand.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Does anyone know when is AJ gonna be cleared to wrestle?

There are 6 matches on the card right now, 1-2 more matches are gonna be added IMO.

BMI vs Inc Ink for the titles(their last match was good)

And another RVD/Hardy match like Calvinball said OR Morgan/Hernandez.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Does anyone know when is AJ gonna be cleared to wrestle?

There are 6 matches on the card right now, 1-2 more match are gonna be added IMO.

BMI vs Inc Ink for the titles(their last match was good)

And another RVD/Hardy match like Calvinball said OR Morgan/Hernandez.
Well he did wrestle at the tapings on Tuesday so I'd assume he's cleared

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Or TNA could this(If AJ is 100% ready)

Have BMI vs Ink Inc for the titles.

And AJ/Crimson/Steiner/Morgan/RVD vs Hernandez/Matt Hardy/Gunner/Murphy/Rob Terry

Thats what I would do..

·
Banned
2,408 Posts
ugh... This card sucks. If it isn't predictable, it's outright turgid

James vs Rayne
- Likely a Diva-quality shitfest. Expect run-ins.

Ray vs Dvon
- A fued I care nothing about, two guys who should've hung it up. Let it END.

Pope vs Joe
- Another fued I care nothing about thanks to the crappy booking of TNA. Probable MOTN, but that isn't saying much.

Anderson vs Jeff Hardy
- Like Hardy's going to win this with his court date coming up.

Jarrett vs Angle
Excuse me while I vomit. Jarrett will win this one since it'll serve as fuel for a godawful skit on Impact, or for the love of god no, the next PPV.

Max Buck vs Jeremy Buck vs Robbie E
ugh... Don't care. Robbie E will win anyway.

-- spoilers ahoy! --

And let me get this straight. After Fortune's face turn, why is none of them anywhere on this card?

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
wouldn't it have made more sense to put Sabin/Red/Sharky/Suicide any of those with Robbie and have Gen ME face BM for the tag belts? idk. I think Robbie is gonna win that match tbh.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
wouldn't it have made more sense to put Sabin/Red/Sharky/Suicide any of those with Robbie and have Gen ME face BM for the tag belts? idk. I think Robbie is gonna win that match tbh.
This. Since Beer Money is face now it would make sense for GenMe to face them, perhaps make it a triple threat tag by adding Ink Inc into the equation. Red, Sabin, or Lethal would've been a lot more logical to face Robbie E. But I'm guessing there will be another X Division match on the card since it's only like 6 matches announced.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Looks like a pretty good card, with exception to devon vs Brother Ray. I just want those two to stop fighting. Those two fighting is just stupid and boring. It was boring in WWE, TNA the first time, and TNA 2011.

·
Banned
212 Posts
I am looking forward to the Ladder match. I agree with the overbooking with Angle/Jarret. Atleast overbook it better than that.

Everything else looks solid for a regular PPV. I hope they do not book any Fortune vs. Immortal matches until Feb 24th or LockDown.

TNA needs to also utilize free Television with certain matches and feuds. It makes the PPVs seem more important down the line.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts