Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: After Turning Point A EV2 Member Was Caught With An Underage Girl Includes Pictur

I am aware i am trying to upload them now give me 2 min

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Re: After Turning Point A EV2 Member Was Caught With An Underage Girl Includes Pictur

uhhh what? the fuck? you just linked a random pic of Rhino.... cool.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts

...wut

PS: I hope you get ass cancer.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...page=1&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0&tx=55&ty=74

Here you all go

" EV2's own Rhino was caught last night in the locker room with a reported 13 year old fan after he was caught people backstage said he became angrry and started calling out tna founder Jeff Jarret"
nice "source" who cant even spell Jarrett right.
:banplz::banplz::banplz::banplz:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

I am looking for the news segment now as Rhino was blaming tna founder jeff jarret for what happend

This is true! i am looking for the story right now

·
Registered
9,839 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

No dont you see i am looking for the story now i i can not find it will delete this post bnot that any of you would be offended of Rhinos actions as most of u like wathcing men Grqapple

·
Registered
673 Posts

I'm in before the lock ! :rolleyes:

But I think the girl was 13 years old and Rhyno give her a gore in the vagina. :ns

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.