Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where did Dolph go after the group until he came back?

Remember Kenny in the WWE after but what did Dolph do?

Where's Kenny now?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
It reads like you're trying to rub this in someone's face, but I don't know whose.

If you're actually confused, Ken Doane went to the indies and has gotten pretty humbled by how little play he's gotten. He's actually a decent performer there, though. I loved that one match in Evolve where he spent half of it in headlocks.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It reads like you're trying to rub this in someone's face, but I don't know whose.

If you're actually confused, Ken Doane went to the indies and has gotten pretty humbled by how little play he's gotten. He's actually a decent performer there, though. I loved that one match in Evolve where he spent half of it in headlocks.
Hahaha, no i wasn't? Lol, i was just watching some vids on youtube of Dolph and saw a match he had with them. Kenny was the only one i liked at the time. Thanks man anyways.

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
"Ken Doane" is in the indies.

He got his face busted up by Scorpio in Dragon Gate USA.

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
If you know the name Dolph chances are you know where he went. :side:
Exactly. fpalm

Doane's worked the Indy's and had a couple of TNA tryouts but has said on his Twitter that he's considering leaving the business due to both a lack of opportunities and a lack of money. TNA wanted him but the money was apparently ridiculously poor. Hopefully WWE sign him up because at age 24 he's still got tons of potential.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you know the name Dolph chances are you know where he went. :side:
Meant, where did he go after the group? Did he stay in WWE or go elsewhere then come back?! Maybe never made it clear.. Sorry guys!

·
Registered
20 Posts
He went back to OVW for a bit and then moved up to FCW. Then he had a couple of dark matches on RAW under the name Nic Nemuth before they started doing backstage segments with him telling everyone his name is "Dolph Ziggler".

So to answer your question... Not a whole hell of a lot.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He went back to OVW for a bit and then moved up to FCW. Then he had a couple of dark matches on RAW under the name Nic Nemuth before they started doing backstage segments with him telling everyone his name is "Dolph Ziggler".

So to answer your question... Not a whole hell of a lot.
Thanks man.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
Dolph went back to OVW then later FCW and changed his name to "Natural" Nic Nemeth. Kenny, I don't know the last time I heard about him was him trying to get into TNA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts