Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The segment with Del Rio/Ziggles said something like I like what I see in your eyes, passion or some shit. WWE are really missing out on a good character development. I know there has been threads on it, but I didn't see it at first. WWE should capitalize big time on Del Rios whole appeal. I should look at Del Rio and see him more BOSS like than Ace himself. When Ziggles failed to get the job done Del Rio should have came out and said he hates failures that slanders his name and just destroyed him right there.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
This character change would help Del Rio, but I imagine Barrett more as an evil mob boss type heel who manipulates others to do his work and he should be returning soon. So I'm not sure we would need two heels doing essentially the same thing.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This character change would help Del Rio, but I imagine Barrett more as an evil mob boss type heel who manipulates others to do his work and he should be returning soon. So I'm not we would need two heels doing essentially the same thing.
Cool, imagine something gang wars between Wade and Del Rio with Sheamus being the lone soldier caught in between, sometimes getting the worst of the bit, only because he has the title.

LOL I don't think I saw a eyebrow raise, but would be cool.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
They should have had that down pack when he debuted but instead they just made him extremely repetitive with his usual introduction. So yeah they screwed up on Del Rio’s character big time but I am seeing some changes being made done ever since he returned from injury so that's good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts