Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
4,644 Posts
please stop try to make comparison Rock vs Austin....why damn rock fans always troll? lets hope WWE get it right this time take advantage of Austin and Rock doing segment/spot with young latent get them over.

Rock and Austin segment=high rating, relieve Attitude era and Rivalries

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
please stop try to make comparison Rock vs Austin....why damn rock fans always troll?
Rock and Austin segment=high rating, relieve Attitude era and Rivalries
This. Even I'm a Rock Crazzy though!:D But I dont think Stone Cold is way too behind the Rock. I like Austin too!:D. I dont know why people are starting Rock-Cena thing everywhere. Because I like Cena too (Obviusly < Rock n Austin) :D

For me, Rock VS Austin > Rock VS Cena. High rating, as you said, Apokalypse.

I would love to see Austin assault Vince if the latter comes on Raw too!

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts
This is all I ask for since these two are back:

· Registered
172 Posts
The pop Austin is gonna get, will be no way near the pop Rock got.
Of course it's because we have waited for Rock in 7 years, Austin is returning every year.

· Banned
4,461 Posts
People are gonna go crazy for Austin next week...it's a shame they probably won't have him interact with anybody that matters though. They've kept him away from the regular stars every time he shows up. I can't believe how when he was the host of Raw they showed him like 3x total all night...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.