Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot believe this. After raw went off the air, hhh sucked up to the crowd until Ryder arrived. He came out to a big pop, and then said he can't leave, which got an even better pop. He talked about his show and wanted to get a pic with hhh, but he pedigreed him. Now I'm sure wwe thought that the pedigree would get an overwhelmingly positive reaction, but instead, most of the crowd booed.

Hell yes! This makes me sooooo happy that the crowd hated this and that hhh looked like the fucking douchebag that he can be like. What is even better is that the crowd chose Ryder, who a few months ago thought Ryder was irrelevant, instead of mr. over (HHH).

If only more people saw this; even though Ryder got hit it showed the haters that Ryder sine-handedly turned the crowd against hhh and that he's over with not just the IWC.

Woo Woo Woo, You Know It.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Everyone should boo Triple H always.

both in character and out of character, there is no reason to cheer for Triple H.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
i dunno why they did this it makes triple h look like the idiot after everyone walking out because of unsafe working environment
maybe they were just testing how far trips can go and how much over ryder really is

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It really is a testament to how over Ryder now is. And hhh is a kayfabe dick Ryder is the only guy who supported him, yet hey pays for it by getting a pedigree. No wonder everyone voted no confidence. Fucking hypocrite.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Triple H is a bully both in and out of the ring.

Him and DX used to rule the locker room.

And now WWE is promoting "Be a Star"

Hypocrisy at its finest.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Who can really blame triple H, whom wouldn't take their anger out on someone like Ryder after having a hypocritical person such as Barrett try and claim that Triple H isn't in control and that its an unsafe working environment to work in, coming from the man whom this time last year had the Nexus try and destroy RAW! Although Ryder didn't deserve it I can see why he did it.

People all have their opinions and I cannot fault Triple H for his performance as COO as of so far, mainly due to the fact all the chaos created by Miz and Truth cannot be dealt with by one man who has to look after two shows, and keep the company running smoothly from day to day.

People hating on Triple H for letting RAW go to shit, YOU try doing his job and then come back and complain about how poor he is at his job!

·
You're a mong.
5,398 Posts
It didn't air, so the majority of people won't even see it. It's the same as when countless dark matches occur. It has been uploaded, obviously, and from that video whilst it is obvious he didn't get cheered, I'd hardly say that the majority of the crowd booed. It sounded as though it was one section of the entire arena, it was that insignificant.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
But why would hhh be frustrated with Ryder, the one guy who came back to supportive. I'm sick of the crowd buying his bullshit.
He was frustrated period. The whole fucking company pretty much walked out on him and then Ryder strolls out being his annoying (to HHH as they have hinted at in the past) self and he eats a Pedigree for it. No harm no foul. If I was a Ryder mark I'd be happy he's even getting to have segments with HHH. It's no different than Coach eating a Stunner back in the day. It gets Ryder interacting with a huge name and that's ultimately going to give him a rub no matter what.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, i guess I'm okay with Ryder getting the pedigree, I'm more proud of the fact that it kinda made Ryder over, or at least showed management that ryder could make the crowd boo hhh, something the rest of the roarer could not do. Also, it males hhh look like a hypocrite so it's funny.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Ryder's the best guy to do "off show" things to, simply because he's the most viewed wrestler off screen anyway. The WWE is really playing around with online stuff these days, with all of the "this happened after Raw" videos they're posting now, and no one promotes things like Zack Ryder. It's a good way of gauging how many people are paying attention to such things.

It also makes HHH that much more likely to get removed.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I just hope HHH fucks off & dies. I respect his body of work but I am tired of him being the central point time & again. This is 2011 not 2001. It's time to move on & HHH should stop hogging the limelight.

If creatives really wanted they could have got decent storylines & more tv time for deserving talents that are not being allowed to shine.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I just hope HHH fucks off & dies. I respect his body of work but I am tired of him being the central point time & again. This is 2011 not 2001. It's time to move on & HHH should stop hogging the limelight.

If creatives really wanted they could have got decent storylines & more tv time for deserving talents that are not being allowed to shine.
Wait, what? Are you forgetting how the midcard champs and the tag champs are getting built up?

·
Registered
897 Posts

The rest of talent blows. Didnt you see Vickie getting more heat than the so called talent on her team?

HHH runs the business and you shall be seeing more and more of him. Dont want to? Go and watch TNA.

And this goes to all of you!!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts