Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST SO I CAN GET THAT AWESOME HOODIE!! lol seriously though that hoodie with a Zipper Otunga was wearing was pretty awesome looking. I am highly considering buying that if WWE sell it on WWEshop.com. I am not a HUGE Nexus fan but man I think that is the best Nexus clothing they have. I think with cold weather arriving, those will sell nicely.

·
One Winged Angel
3,694 Posts
I ordered an original Nexus hoodie and it arrived just last night. But now I'm mad because that awesome new one just came out. >.< It's not on WWEShop yet, but if it gets added I'm going to have to buy it, too.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
From where I was sat the hoodie looked lame, although saying that I was miles away!!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I noticed the hoodie and thought it was pretty cool!

It's more than likely just a custom made one for Otunga though, to go with his old "A-list" gimmick. He used to come out rocking his own "bling" hoodies in NXT, so now he has one for being with Nexus.

I doubt they'll sell it as merchandise.

·
*something amusing*
1,929 Posts
I'd feel remarkably uncomfortable walking round with a giant 'N' on my chest :| Plus, when someone asks what is the N for? You have to reply with "it's the NEXUSSSSS!!!"

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd feel remarkably uncomfortable walking round with a giant 'N' on my chest :| Plus, when someone asks what is the N for? You have to reply with "it's the NEXUSSSSS!!!"
lol well I noticed on the back it said "You're either Nexus or Against Us"...Plus if someone doesn't know what that N logo means then its not my problem LOL, not gonna pass up a cool looking hoodie just because some people will be sad they don't understand it lol. I always see a T-shirt or hoodie with some kind of logo or something I or my friends don't understand, so its not too uncommon to wear something others may not understand. But thats just me and my opinion, I do agree some may be uncomfortable to wear something others may get confused about. But with the amount of people who watch WWE, I don't think it will be too bad.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Im glad im not the only one that wants that hoodie. The Otunga/Cena match was the only part of Raw i watched and lucky I did. Soon as I saw it I turned into a 5 year old "mommy I want that"

Anybody has a screen shot of it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
This hoodie WILL be going on sale shortly - it is from a new line of 'Top Rope' hoodies. WWEShop.com have just put up Cena, Orton and Triple H ones so expect the Nexus one to be up sooner than later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts