Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That also would be a perfect replacement for bm.

·
Registered
7,942 Posts
First off this thread has been brought up way to many times. Second almost anyone is going to tell you James Storm needs to be a singles main event guy along side Roode.Why the fuck hold back a talen like him even more.When his partner that is good in his own way is getting a world title push.

Storm can main event just as much as roode.Enough with the bullshit tags. He has done it for 9 years he can hold himself big time. Let him shine and let him Feud with Roode.

Let the world title be held by these guys that have been working there ass off for years.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
There used to be fans who wanted to see AMW back, but after they saw Chris Harris earlier this year, I'm pretty certain most fans gave up on that idea.
James Storm is better off solo, AMW would be a huge step back for his career, he deserves better.

·
Registered
7,942 Posts
You guys are not looking at the bigger picture. Storm staying Singles is a step back and not looking forward to something bigger. Why would you look back.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
First why would you just stick Storm in another tag team when he can be a very good singles wrestler? Second, Chris Harris is fat and out of shape as seen on the ppv. No way does Storm need an anchor like that tied to him. When 2011 Matt Hardy is the workhorse of your team, you need to put the food down.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
No, no, a thousand times no.

Chris Harris is a unmotivated slob.

There was a time he had potential and could even had worked his way to an upper mid card spot but those days have long passed.

He couldn't even be bothered to get himself in shape last time TNA brought him in.

Not to mention he couldn't be bothered to stay in shape for WWE, the biggest opportunity he'll likely ever have.

Storm is bigger than that now, especially when you consider, the main event potential Storm himself has.

He's young, a good worker, had more charisma than half the male roster under 40.

Fuck an AMW reunion.

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First off this thread has been brought up way to many times. Second almost anyone is going to tell you James Storm needs to be a singles main event guy along side Roode.Why the fuck hold back a talen like him even more.When his partner that is good in his own way is getting a world title push.

Storm can main event just as much as roode.Enough with the bullshit tags. He has done it for 9 years he can hold himself big time. Let him shine and let him Feud with Roode.

Let the world title be held by these guys that have been working there ass off for years.
Hey just relax and stop getting your panties in a bundle.I'm new to this forum so I obvious wouldn't know if it has been brought up before.

Secondly I cant see the harm in a short term reunion if chris harris was back in shape.Yes he can main event like roode but I think it would be pretty good to see them back.So yea you sound like you have a bit of rage so here's to ya.:flip

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
Why throw Storm in yet another tag team run, especially with a guy who is now out of shape and doesn't seem to care? Why is it a step back for a guy who has pretty much been a lifetime tag teamer to finally have a chance on his own?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts