Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna see Sheamus beat the hell out of Morrison not that I hate Morrison just for how this supposed feud is going and after 3 weeks next week I really want Morrison to have it. Although I can't lie it was a good santino segment.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I'm usually all for Morrison getting his ass kicked, but I hope Morrison keeps humiliating Sheamus week, after week, after week, with no retaliation and Sheamus continually failing to get him, because once he does, it's over. I, for one, am enjoying Sheamus being irrelevant. He belongs in this spot on the card for life.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Sheamus has little to gain by going over Morrison, they should make a feud where Sheamus is not buried but at the same time puts over Morrison

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Well, let's see if Sheamus will gain the upper hand next week. I think this whole feud is pretty smartly booked. WWE realize that Santino is over HUGE with the crowds so they put him in this Morrison-Sheamus feud to boost Morrison's crowds reactions more. Morrison also needs Santino to cement him as crowds favorite and Morrison also needs Sheamus to get him over and to get himself elevated at the end of their feud. Santino doesn't need to look strong in this feud to stay popular with the fans, which is very helpful for both Morrison and Sheamus because they only need Santino's huge popularity to keep this feud as a relevant part of the show. It's a win-win for all the talents involved, imo.

Reactions: NoLeafClover

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If Sheamus was on the mid card level for life that would be a huge mistake on WWE's part. I guess March has a good idea as to what is going on.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I actually like how this is going. Sheamus keeps his anger on the wrong guy, giving Morrison an advantage to make him look foolish.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
If Sheamus was on the mid card level for life that would be a huge mistake on WWE's part. I guess March has a good idea as to what is going on.
Yes, that would be a huge mistake, but i don't see it happening. Because you know....

And i'm really thankful for that because Sheamus is just too good only to be a midcarder for life.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Yes, that would be a huge mistake, but i don't see it happening. Because you know....

And i'm really thankful for that because Sheamus is just too good only to be a midcarder for life.
Not good enough to be a permanent maineventer though, the break from the title picture is good

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Not good enough to be a permanent maineventer though, the break from the title picture is good
I tend to agree with you, he doesn't need to be a permanent main eventer, i just said that he should not be wasted in the midcard for life because he deserves more than that imo.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Morrison is being pretty douchey. i mean come on John, Santino hit him with a low blow, dude deserved a beatdown.

/kayfabe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts