Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Bullshit. Matt Cardona literally has the same mindset as a lot of the boys in the back. Working hard and wanting to put out the best.

Mate if you are trying to rile people up. Try and post the actual wrestlers who are upset. This loser has no idea what his talking about half of the time

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bullshit. Matt Cardona literally has the same mindset as a lot of the boys in the back. Working hard and wanting to put out the best.

Mate if you are trying to rile people up. Try and post the actual wrestlers who are upset. This loser has no idea what his talking about half of the time
Im not trying to "rile people up." I saw it on Twitter so I posted it here.

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
To be fair, whenever Meltzer post negative stuff about WWE and wrestlers being unhappy, he never has any evidence or gives wrestler names either. So this parody is as legit as Meltzer. But most people take Meltzer words as gospel because of the attitude they have towards WWE.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah, Twitter. The well known intellectual bastion of well researched and reasoned thought.
To be fair most of the stuff in dirtsheets aren't well researched or reaoned thought. This guy on Twitter is just saying what other people have already said about AEW.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its the truth because haters like you say on Twitter? That account is clearly a joke.
Im not talking about that guy's Twitter account. Im talking about in general and if you don't know already it was known already that the AEW backstage is in shambles from Jim Ross shooting about it on his podcast, to Bin Hamin exposing it on his podcast, and a guy who works at Konnan's podcast has said the samething. So its not just "haters" like me saying it. 104:40

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
True or fake it doesn't matter what the wrestlers backstage think but what the fans do. Most of the wwe guys are just not getting over like the break out stars and i think it has a lot to do with the fact the wwe system doesn't work and many wrestlers that made it before going to wwe have said this. Most of these guys dont know life outside the system.

Anyways that is very likely why they all come off geric compared to the so many other guys wity flavour,style,personality, character, charisma

Reactions: TKO Wrestling

·
Registered
22,729 Posts

I mean folk take random unnamed WWE talent being upset is the gospel. This is probably fake, but semi-true. Jealousy and frustration is inevitable with such a big roster.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.