Wrestling Forum banner

261 - 280 of 439 Posts

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
7,118 Posts
For me it sound more like "guys if you make enough noise maybe even TNT will ask to have more women matches"
AEW Women´s revolution? It worked for WWE for a while.
But really, it´s not TNT people has to voice their opinion to, they´re not booking the show.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Was that the first countout in AEW history?

So Ryo or Yuka are likely to get a full time deal with AEW? Ryo would probably suit as another monster type, but Yuka could be a tag partner for Shida.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I’m 100% Team Yuka. I hope she meets Shida at Revolution.

Cool six-woman tag match on Sunday. With Maki Itoh!

Not to be mean, but Ryo looks like Kensuke Sasaki.

·
Registered
Anti-Smark Slayer
1,833 Posts
Was that the first countout in AEW history?

So Ryo or Yuka are likely to get a full time deal with AEW? Ryo would probably suit as another monster type, but Yuka could be a tag partner for Shida.
No peter Avalon and Brandon Cutler had a double count out in their feud on DARK lol.

·
Lucas Landslide
2,042 Posts
What was the point of doing the tournament if Yuka wins it all.

Why couldnt you have just booked Shida vs Yuka from the start seems pointless this entire thing

Considering shes already known to the audience

·
Registered
26,390 Posts
I thought the 1st 2 matches were really good.

I really like Nia's leg based offense on Tay to combat her kicks. And Tay played a good David to Nyla's Goliath. Every time I see Tay in AEW, all I think is "man, NXT fucked up there." She could be doing really good things for them right now. But, AEW's gain.

Sakura's character now is so much better than what it was before the pandemic in AEW. The Freddie Mercury cosplay was just annoying to me. Now she seems very regal and self centered and she does that well. And in the ring, she works like a veteran. And Yuka is the perfect underdog babyface. These 2 worked really well together and I'd love to see more.

Ryo vs. Aja felt like it would never end. And I get it, Aja is older now. And I get the match that they were having. And I liked some of the big moves. But God this went like 15 minutes and it would have been better at 5. And the finish? Like, is Ryo's gimmick is that she has a hard head? Because she got hit with the trash can outside the ring, no DQ by the way. But then she still beats Aja back to the ring to knock her down. I don't know man, this was just weird.

Britt vs. Rosa's student felt like it should have just been a 2 minute squash. Instead they extended it. Britt looked good, her opponent not so much. At least it added fuel the fire of Britt vs. Rosa.

I'm very curious to see how Nyla vs. Britt plays out.

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
I thought the 1st 2 matches were really good.

I really like Nia's leg based offense on Tay to combat her kicks. And Tay played a good David to Nyla's Goliath. Every time I see Tay in AEW, all I think is "man, NXT fucked up there." She could be doing really good things for them right now. But, AEW's gain.

Sakura's character now is so much better than what it was before the pandemic in AEW. The Freddie Mercury cosplay was just annoying to me. Now she seems very regal and self centered and she does that well. And in the ring, she works like a veteran. And Yuka is the perfect underdog babyface. These 2 worked really well together and I'd love to see more.

Ryo vs. Aja felt like it would never end. And I get it, Aja is older now. And I get the match that they were having. And I liked some of the big moves. But God this went like 15 minutes and it would have been better at 5. And the finish? Like, is Ryo's gimmick is that she has a hard head? Because she got hit with the trash can outside the ring, no DQ by the way. But then she still beats Aja back to the ring to knock her down. I don't know man, this was just weird.

Britt vs. Rosa's student felt like it should have just been a 2 minute squash. Instead they extended it. Britt looked good, her opponent not so much. At least it added fuel the fire of Britt vs. Rosa.

I'm very curious to see how Nyla vs. Britt plays out.
XD

·
Registered
620 Posts
What was the point of doing the tournament if Yuka wins it all.

Why couldnt you have just booked Shida vs Yuka from the start seems pointless this entire thing

Considering shes already known to the audience
Yuka will lose. She has a tournament in Japan 6 of March.

261 - 280 of 439 Posts