Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,407 Posts
Cody Rhodes literally blew up a WWE logo. It's a big part of the hype and selling point of the company and wrestlers in both camps are already capping at each other

The fact that convos on this website are banned is just stupid. We're the only ones pretending it's not a war

·
Mamba Mentality
26,033 Posts
Cody Rhodes literally blew up a WWE logo. It's a big part of the hype and selling point of the company and wrestlers in both camps are already capping at each other

The fact that convos on this website are banned is just stupid. We're the only ones pretending it's not a war
Are they really banned, tho? Because I've seen plenty of WWE vs. AEW convos throughout the forum in the last few days.

Threads that are clearly biased either way and only created to bait the users in that specific section are going to be closed. However, if there is a discussion to have then I'm fine with the thread being open.

Take this past weekend for instance, in the AEW section we had a thread talking about how WWE dropped the ball on their SmackDown premiere and how great AEW did on their Dynamite debut. That thread remains open.

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,920 Posts
Threads get closed because they generally devolve into a handful of the usual suspects shitting on one company or the other, because they don’t know how to intelligently discuss what one company could improve on vs what the other company might do better. And those same usual suspects present their opinions as fact that everyone else must subscribe to, otherwise they’re blind fanboys or just plain stupid (i.e., ‘the enlighteners’). Those are the attitudes and approaches to discussion that piss people off, and they do it repeatedly, so they get labeled trolls, then the threads inevitably turn to shit and get closed.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts