Wrestling Forum banner
16581 - 16600 of 16733 Posts

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Very few Rampage main events have seen a rise in ratings due to it getting late in the night. I believe possibly OC vs. Evans and a Britt match did, but none others I can think of. So that UE reunion got a bit of interest for a match that started at a quarter to midnight.

·
Premium Member
Safe Space Invader
14,696 Posts
I don’t. I look down on Orange Cassidy fans. He is not a wrestler. A sports entertainer if there ever was one.
Still different strokes for different folks. Fans are only outright wrong if they are fans of Ed Leslie or Luther
I keep saying that it is hilarious how many people on here hate on WWE but praise the Dork Order and Trashitty. Both of those things are Vincisms that he would have farted out on a slow day.

Trashitty is basically a far less talented Santino. It makes no sense when someone says something like "WWE is so awful and sports entertainment lol. Now give me Orange Cassidy and the Dark Order, pal!" The New Day flipping pancakes and the Dork Order jacking each other off eating Chili's are the same damn thing and it all comes from Vince's vision of what wrestling should be. That part of AEW is not an alternative to WWE, it is just alternative WWE.

·
You're Pretty Good
9,962 Posts
Still different strokes for different folks. Fans are only outright wrong if they are fans of Ed Leslie or Luther
I mean people may like seeing a senile old man searching for his stolen egg to promote a movie. AEW fans are quite happy to shit all over that. Understandably.

How Cassidy's "comedy" appealed to anyone in the first place I don't know but I can accept that maybe there's something there I'm missing. But it's just the same bit time and time and time again. Like are the crowd really that easy to please? If he mixed it up a bit or got some new material it would be one thing but it's just the same predictable garbage.

I am 100% convinced that if the same routine was being done under Vince that AEW fans would be mocking it relentlessly as another example of his garbage humour.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
17,139 Posts
I keep saying that it is hilarious how many people on here hate on WWE but praise the Dork Order and Trashitty. Both of those things are Vincisms that he would have farted out on a slow day.

Trashitty is basically a far less talented Santino. It makes no sense when someone says something like "WWE is so awful and sports entertainment lol. Now give me Orange Cassidy and the Dark Order, pal!" The New Day flipping pancakes and the Dork Order jacking each other off eating Chili's are the same damn thing and it all comes from Vince's vision of what wrestling should be. That part of AEW is not an alternative to WWE, it is just alternative WWE.
Hey, sorry, man. I know that we generally get along, but we still don't know who you're referring to here since neither of those names exist :(

16581 - 16600 of 16733 Posts