Wrestling Forum banner
16561 - 16580 of 16732 Posts

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
17,137 Posts
Anyone who thinks that goofball could draw a dime is out of their mind to begin with. He’s a comedian with one joke. The fact that he gets the pop he does every week says a lot about the people who go to these shows.
Nah, you're wrong considering the fact that I paid to see Orange Cassidy perform live in Miami last month on Dynamite (or Rampage since he wrestled there) :)

·
17,137 Posts

·
17,137 Posts
Stop. Punk did nothing and wasn't advertised.
I figured that your "hype" over CM Punk's long-awaited return back in late August was completely fake and fraudulent.

Anyway, MJF and CM Punk deserve big credit for doing well this week with the high quarterly rating (y)

·
17,137 Posts
Oh ok, so you bought a ticket to see Orange Cassidy so clearly he's a draw now lol.
I'm glad that we're on the same page here (y)

·
rasslin
9,048 Posts
If you're too busy licking them right now I can always ask later. Also pffttttyyyy........ WWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR[email protected]@[email protected]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait, so did @Chrome really rejoin and literally wish someone would kill @Chip Chipperson? We still going to pretend this is just a regular feud? Because it seems:

Angry Aussies: We really disagree with current wrestling

@Chrome: We seem to disagree on whether you should be alive or not

Holy shit

Chrome is absolutely “Danny McGrath”

·
Premium Member
The King Of Rants
11,276 Posts
Wait, so did @Chrome really rejoin and literally wish someone would kill @Chip Chipperson? We still going to pretend this is just a regular feud? Because it seems:

Holy shit
Chrome just wants attention. He feels left out in the cold because he got banned and instead of saying "Hey, I was a jerk for unfairly banning people and being massively homophobic" he instead wants to constantly blame someone for it.

·
Banned
1 Posts

Holy shit
If it makes you feel any better, I hope someone kills you too. 🤠

Chrome is absolutely “Danny McGrath”
And you're absolutely a huge faggott. 🤠
Chrome just wants attention. He feels left out in the cold because he got banned and instead of saying "Hey, I was a jerk for unfairly banning people and being massively homophobic" he instead wants to constantly blame someone for it.
Says the guy who couldn't accept his ban like a man. You realize private sites like this don't owe you shit right? You cry like posting here is some human rights act or something lmao. Pathetic.
How low do we think the viewership dropped this week? Stay above 500k? Below? even below 450k?
I hope a gorilla fingers you in the ass clown.

·
15,116 Posts

Says the guy who couldn't accept his ban like a man. You realize private sites like this don't owe you shit right? You cry like posting here is some human rights act or something lmao. Pathetic.

So by your logic you should take your own advice? Accept your ban and join wrestling clique or smarks or something.

·
Registered
Resident Centrist
7,357 Posts

Why you care so much about my ass being fingered? You trying to tell me that you wanna be the one to do it?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Two months since he wrestled for AEW. I think he appeared to help Christian/Jurassics one time after that, but he hasn't been seen lately.

Last time he wrestled on Dynamite was March at St. Patrick's Day Slam.

On the topic, Sonny Kiss hasn't wrestled on Dynamite since losing to Kenny in October 2020, but a lot of people still bring up names like this as guys who shouldn't be on shows.
Been that long huh? Wow. Shame since I kinda liked Sonny and Joey.

16561 - 16580 of 16732 Posts