Wrestling Forum banner
12801 - 12820 of 13329 Posts

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
16,231 Posts
I’d just go with Saturday evenings for Rampage.

I HOPE the slot is temporary.

They could EASILY get 800+ viewers on a Saturday evening for Rampage.

·
Premium Member
13,052 Posts
The line on the graph does not represent minute by minute rating
So you think Darby and Sting tanked the ratings?
The way I look at this is that Q2 was much below Q1, half for the rest of the match and half for the Tully/Darby promo. Q2’s average was much lower, either it was consistent those 738K viewers stayed and Sting/Darby tanked the ratings in Q2 in the 500’s to have this lower average, or simply viewers declined steadily after Q1 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
10,395 Posts
So you think Darby and Sting tanked the ratings?
The way I look at this is that Q2 was much below Q1, half for the rest of the match and half for the Tully/Darby promo. Q2’s average was much lower, either it was consistent those 738K viewers stayed and Sting/Darby tanked the ratings in Q2 in the 500’s to have this lower average, or simply viewers declined steadily after Q1 🤷‍♂️
We don't know or we can't know.

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
You really hope the timelsot for rampage is temporary.

It has so much potential to grow if on Saturday at 8pm or 9pm.

Let's hope TNT realises that sooner rather than later.
Agreed. The time slot is shit. Should be aired an hour before Smackdown and not after. Maybe they will change it once aew moves to tbs.

·
Registered
Resident Centrist
5,959 Posts
Grand Slam will get around 1.3-1.4 I reckon. May not get as high of a rating as people are expecting but they've got what looks to be a good show planned.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I wouldnt be surprised if AEW would beat Raw this week again. Raw wend down to .43 and Dynamite with such a strong show should do quite well, altough I highly doubt they would come close to last weeks number.

·
Registered
13,868 Posts
I wouldnt be surprised if AEW would beat Raw this week again. Raw wend down to .43 and Dynamite with such a strong show should do quite well, altough I highly doubt they would come close to last weeks number.
they definitely have the momentum to beat them in the demo again

next week they might beat them in overall numbers

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Baffled Punk’s 1st TV match is on Rampage and not Dynamite. That would have helped the ratings hugely.

They really have done pretty much everything to take the “mega star” shine off Punk.

·
Registered
13,868 Posts
Baffled Punk’s 1st TV match is on Rampage and not Dynamite. That would have helped the ratings hugely.

They really have done pretty much everything to take the “mega star” shine off Punk.
first match on rampage is the ’main event’

which is better, main event on rampage or midcard on dynamite? Cause no way is he main eventing over kenny v danielson

+ he’ll bring rampage some ratings

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
Given that it'll end at midnight, Rampage needs star power because it's very hard to sustain ratings at that time of night.

12801 - 12820 of 13329 Posts