Wrestling Forum banner
12781 - 12800 of 13327 Posts

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,718 Posts
Very nice

Full Gear I'd go Jungleboy v Cole though
My thought was Christian can afford to put over Cole, while I wouldn't want to put Cole over Jungle Boy right away. But I think that would be done for sure!

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
We're getting to what I think will be the average for Rampage. It was a weak episode, but without an actual draw on there Rampage will hover in the low-mid 600k range for awhile. Pop Bryan on there next week and watch it get high 700k/low 800k.
But that’s actually good for cable on a Friday night. Don’t understand why people think that’s bad. Lol look at the average on cable for Fridays lol

·
Ho!
18,692 Posts
But that’s actually good for cable on a Friday night. Don’t understand why people think that’s bad. Lol look at the average on cable for Fridays lol
I don’t care vs. cable - although they are doing better than Dynamite was in same slot (though that had extra hour) so it’s not bad.

·
Registered
643 Posts
AEW is heading back to Chicago for Thanksgiving at the 11,000 capacity Wintrust Arena which they last ran for Revolution 2020 headlined by Moxley beating Jericho for the title. This will be a joint Dynamite/Rampage event.

View attachment 108300
Chicago gets like their fourth or fifth show within a few months, and who knows how many shows all together, and California hasn’t even had one show yet smh

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Chicago is arguably their biggest market to date.

Hope we see much more diverse locations in 2022 from AEW and hopefully shows in Canada and the UK.
It will be interesting to see how they handle the UK because they don't do houseshows. At this point they could sell out O2, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Cardiff and Aberdeen over 7 nights.

On the other hand they could get a record crowd by doing a PPV at Craven's Cottage. Though it would have to air at something like 2pm in the states. Then there is the weather issue.

Though with Khan's links to the UK and the 30th anniversary of SummerSlam 1992 approaching, I can definitely see him doing something fans have been wanting for years.

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
Not a given, but AEW has a chance of winning the demo against RAW two weeks running. Although I have my doubts with the current card, it's possible.

5 of the last 8 editions of Dynamite have done higher than 0.43, but when they drop below that, they really drop below (0.35 to 0.37).

MNF as expected is eating into RAW's viewership.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Not a given, but AEW has a chance of winning the demo against RAW two weeks running. Although I have my doubts with the current card, it's possible.

5 of the last 8 editions of Dynamite have done higher than 0.43, but when they drop below that, they really drop below (0.35 to 0.37).

0.47 for Dynamite this week I reckon.

·
Registered
5,120 Posts

Has the complete card for tomorrow been announced?

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
Whoanma said:
Has the complete card for tomorrow been announced?
Three of the usual five matches so far.

Cole vs. Kazarian
Jade vs. Hirsch
Darby vs. Spears
+ Danielson to address Omega, CM Punk to do some commentary

Has that 'week before a bigger show' feel to it, but there should still be a couple of matches added yet (maybe announced on Dark tonight?). It's a pretty weak card for the 12,000 or so they're expecting, although there will also be a Rampage taping.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Three of the usual five matches so far.

Cole vs. Kazarian
Jade vs. Hirsch
Darby vs. Spears
+ Danielson to address Omega, CM Punk to do some commentary

Has that 'week before a bigger show' feel to it, but there should still be a couple of matches added yet (maybe announced on Dark tonight?). It's a pretty weak card for the 12,000 or so they're expecting, although there will also be a Rampage taping.
They really should just stop announcing the matches.

12781 - 12800 of 13327 Posts