Wrestling Forum banner

7881 - 7900 of 8527 Posts

·
Registered
28,704 Posts
So it's not enough you trying to tell me or others how they should think now you are dictating what my emotions are at this time? Think whatever deluded justification you want to make yourself feel superior over people that don't make it reality. This whole imaginary 'tears of anger' you've conjured up to make you feel better about yourself is just that imaginary.
No they're tears of anger. I've told nobody how to think. I state my opinion. You're just soft and fragile and get upset by opinions

Second, I wasn't only asking about Cinco de Mayo, I was asking about every time. Why do you fucking care?
Because it's hilarious everytime AEW underperforms in a super fans mind it's somebody else's fault. To the point now it's Cinco De Mayo's possible fault. It's absurd

Lastly, This isn't about you having an opinion, this is about you stating;

'If I think it was a bad show then you should think it was a bad show'

'If I did not like a match then you should not like the match'

'If I think a wrestler sucks then you should think the wrestler sucks too.

Just to be clear, this doesn't solely apply to you. Their are many others on this forum this fits.

Having an opinion does not mean that everyone who doesn't share you're view is then 'laughable and ridiculous' and subject to be mocked.

That's the major problem with you and the others. Y 'all trying to tell the rest of us we should like whatever you guys like and hate whatever you hate.

I think for myself. I don't need yours our anybody else's guidance.

I know there are others who would say the same.
This last bunch is just you being soft and fragile and someone who shouldn't be on the internet. Nobody's about to play this long winded "Well in my humble opinion, but I totally understand you might not agree and I respect your right to disagree, though I think I am right" game you want to play.

When I state my opinion on going to state my opinion. I'm not thinking about how you of the fragile eyes, are going to get upset by the fact I'm not giving 63 disclaimers on how it's my opinion.

Now some things are facts, like "hey Cinco De Mayo might hurt Dynamite" being an excuse is fact. But that's just is what it is.

Stop being soft and grow thicker skin. I don't know how you operate in the real world with such fragility.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
No they're tears of anger. I've told nobody how to think. I state my opinion. You're just soft and fragile and get upset by opinions

Because it's hilarious everytime AEW underperforms in a super fans mind it's somebody else's fault. To the point now it's Cinco De Mayo's possible fault. It's absurd

This last bunch is just you being soft and fragile and someone who shouldn't be on the internet. Nobody's about to play this long winded "Well in my humble opinion, but I totally understand you might not agree and I respect your right to disagree, though I think I am right" game you want to play.

When I state my opinion on going to state my opinion. I'm not thinking about how you of the fragile eyes, are going to get upset by the fact I'm not giving 63 disclaimers on how it's my opinion.

Now some things are facts, like "hey Cinco De Mayo might hurt Dynamite" being an excuse is fact. But that's just is what it is.

Stop being soft and grow thicker skin. I don't know how you operate in the real world with such fragility.
is it a personal hoppy for you to just Nuke people with hypersonic FACTS missiles
still haven't seen someone surviving one of those

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Last week's show did 1.5 to 1.6m after DVR views. Both Dynamite and Smackdown had a much higher DVR % than usual, due to the Biden speech and NFL draft.

AEW did 889,000 last week which was only 57% of the +5 viewership. Meaning AEW did around 1.5-1.6 million viewers within 5 days, so over 600,000 watched it on DVR.

AEW live viewership usually accounts for 70-75% for the total +5 viewership.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Last week's show did 1.5 to 1.6m after DVR views. Both Dynamite and Smackdown had a much higher DVR % than usual, due to the Biden speech and NFL draft.

AEW did 889,000 last week which was only 57% of the +5 viewership. Meaning AEW did around 1.5-1.6 million viewers within 5 days, so over 600,000 watched it on DVR.

AEW live viewership usually accounts for 70-75% for the total +5 viewership.
If 1.5mil is their audience be great if they could hit that rating live or when the show airs.

But I still think 1.1-1.2 will be a good rating despite some here thinking that would be a poor rating.

·
Premium Member
Geekslayer
12,829 Posts
So it's not enough you trying to tell me or others how they should think now you are dictating what my emotions are at this time? Think whatever deluded justification you want to make yourself feel superior over people that don't make it reality. This whole imaginary 'tears of anger' you've conjured up to make you feel better about yourself is just that, imaginary.

Second, I wasn't only asking about Cinco de Mayo, I was asking about every time. Why do you fucking care?

Lastly, This isn't about you having an opinion, this is about you stating;

'If I think it was a bad show then you should think it was a bad show'

'If I did not like a match then you should not like the match'

'If I think a wrestler sucks then you should think the wrestler sucks too.

Just to be clear, this doesn't solely apply to you. Their are many others on this forum this fits.

Having an opinion does not mean that everyone who doesn't share you're view is then 'laughable and ridiculous' and subject to be mocked.

That's the major problem with you and the others. Y 'all trying to tell the rest of us we should like whatever you guys like and hate whatever you hate.

I think for myself. I don't need yours our anybody else's guidance.

I know there are others who would say the same.
What a strange post. If anything, the users saying things like "If I think a goof like Orange Cassidy is great, you should too" are much more annoying tbh.

·
Banned
14,051 Posts
What a strange post. If anything, the users saying things like "If I think a goof like Orange Cassidy is terrible, you should too" are much more annoying tbh.
Oh, I just fixed that (previously flawed post) for you. There's no need to thank me (y)

Orange Cassidy supporters have more of a clue anyway.

·
Premium Member
Geekslayer
12,829 Posts
Oh, I just fixed that (previously flawed post) for you. There's no need to thank me (y)

Orange Cassidy supporters have more of a clue anyway.
Another no substance response. Are you going to actually post anything other than "people who agree with me are right because I say so?" That is arguing from authority which is, you guessed it, yet another logical fallacy.

·
Banned
14,051 Posts
Orange Cassidy supporters are all fools, tbh.
Another no substance response. Are you going to actually post anything other than "people who agree with me are right because I say so?" That is arguing from authority which is, you guessed it, yet another logical fallacy.
Perhaps actually make substantial posts then instead of derailing the thread just to mock me, or just to bait the supporters of Orange Cassidy, and we can finally get back on topic.

This is on you btw.

·
Banned
14,051 Posts
The thread was derailed when you baited people into a cornette vs meltzer argument. 😛

tbh
Nah, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what you're doing now since you're bringing that topic up (yet again).

You're still baiting tbh
You're also doing just that by mocking how I write some of my posts.

·
Banned
362 Posts
The thread was derailed when you baited people into a cornette vs meltzer argument. 😛

tbh
Yep it's right in the rules, @DammitChrist apparently gets away with it

Purposely inciting or baiting other members is also not allowed.
- AEW Section Rules

Guy is clearly trolling and being negative against AEW critics... how hasn't he gotten reprimanded?...

·
Premium Member
Geekslayer
12,829 Posts
Perhaps actually make substantial posts then instead of derailing the thread just to mock me, or just to bait the supporters of Orange Cassidy, and we can finally get back on topic.

This is on you btw.
Calling someone else out for making an unsubstantial post or trying to knock a thread off topic is peak you tbh.

7881 - 7900 of 8527 Posts